Wednesday 22 March 2023

O civilized nation, How long can you continue your genocide against my black skin?

 

O civilized nation

How long can you dehumanize me?

 

O civilized nation

How long can you persecute me?

 

O civilized nation

How long can you continue your genocide against my black skin?

Personal experience with Asian, African, and European crimes against humanity against below-vulnerable groups.

Asia, Africa, and Europe are sharing the spirit of the burning alive of most sub-subaltern communities in their places. For example, Untouchables in Asia, slaves in Africa, and blacks and gypsies in Europe are the most vulnerable communities and groups at the hands of brown and white.

Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla.

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship.

No comments:

Post a Comment