Tuesday 14 November 2023

This is my email letter to a few German state officials about Muslims' terrorism, crimes, and brutal violence against me

Today (November 12, Sunday, 2023), one of the German couples gifted us a big sofa set at 1 p.m., and we brought it in a big van to our camp by 2 p.m. We shifted our sofa set but missed a part of it. We found it in the trash can after 2 hours. One African woman asked us to find our sofa part inside the trash can. There were Kurdish Muslims when we were shifting our new sofa set.  Apart from bullying and eve-teasing me, whenever I go to get drinking water from the kitchen, Kurdish women and men are sitting in gangs, smoking, and taking drugs and alcohol in the kitchen. They are bullying me, commenting on me, and laughing at me. We are victims of Kurdish Muslims who have victimized me through physical abuse and false rape witnesses. You have to install cameras in order to stop Muslim crimes and terrorism. I have informed you of many incidents, but you are not installing any cameras. Please stop Muslims' crimes, violence, and terrorism against minority people like me. They are teasing me because I am a pure Hindu vegetarian. It is religious-based terrorism. Please stop breaking the law of the land. Please implement rules and regulations in the house. Don't support Muslims' or anyone's crimes. People are dying from psychological terrorism and bullying. Muslims are doing psychological terrorism on me. Stealing my sofa part and throwing it in the trash can, stealing my buggy, beating, and false rape accusations are examples of Muslims' terrorism and your support for their crimes and terrorism. They are directly targeting our belongings and bodies, both physically and mentally. Vegetarian Hindus are a law-abiding community across the globe.We are known as the most decent, peaceful, honest, non-violent, and moral community, but your German camp officials are supporting Muslim terrorism over minorities like me, which is unacceptable. It is a crime against humanity. Please implement laws and protect minorities like me from Muslim terrorism. Last time also, they tore the “No-Smoking” poster from the kitchen door in front of me, mocking me by saying, now show me where the “No Smoking” warning post is. The Kurdish woman who made the false rape accusation tore the paper from the kitchen door in front of her fellow Muslims, and later on, housemasters passed on the door a new warning, but still, Kurdish women and men are smoking, drinking alcohol, and taking drugs. German taxpayers are paying money to Muslim criminals, terrorists, and druggists. You have to do a lie-detecting test on them and on me to see if I am lying to you or if they are lying to you. They are acting innocently in front of you. I don’t know the relationship between terrorists and the state of Germany. I have never seen this kind of terrorism or the crimes of asylum seekers in Indian asylum camps. I have visited a few asylum camps in India, but asylum seekers, particularly Muslims and Africans, are so scared of Indian laws and regulations inside the camps. You can even check that there are millions of Muslim asylum seekers inside Indian prisons for breaking rules and regulations inside and outside the asylum camps. Indian asylum camps never tolerate the crimes and terrorism of Muslims and Africans. You can even inquire with UNO refugee camps in India to know how the crimes and terrorism of Muslims are crushed by Indian asylum camp officials. I am terrified and horrified by seeing German support for Muslims' crimes and terrorism over pure Hindu minorities like me and the Jewish community. We, being pure Hindus, never touch the shadow of Muslims or people who eat cows or any meat, but I am terrorized here by the false complaint that I tried to rape a Muslim woman who eats meat. We don't have touching culture even among the Indian Hindu community. It is because of our religious and cultural practices that we don’t touch even the shadow of a Muslim or anyone who eats cows or any meat. But they have beaten me twice, abused me, humiliated and dehumanized me physically and mentally, and are now torturing me, like throwing and stealing my belongings. I am terrorized that a Muslim touched my pure skin while beating me, and a Muslim woman made a false complaint that I tried to rape her. How can I touch a Muslim or anyone when touching is not my religious or cultural practice? It has been assassinating my character and humiliating my Hindu religious and cultural practices for thousands of years. We strongly uphold religious and cultural purity and impurities. The torture against me is happening in a country where Germany claims they are known for protecting the truth and dignity. But unfortunately, you are only protecting Islamic religious practices, lies, violence, thugs, mobs, sleeping cells, lone wolves, Muslim criminals, terrorists, and victimizing victims like my pure Hindu vegetarians and Jewish community. We are in grief over losing my baby Stanford on your soil with vaccination on July 4, 2023, but your beloved Muslims, with the solid-rock support of asylum camp employers, are terrorizing us every moment. Even last time, one of your Muslim employees touched my body by hugging me forcefully when I was greeting him with namaste. I was terrorized by his touch. It is violence over my sacred body. You have to respect my pure vegetarian Hindu religious and cultural practices. Touching without my consent is a crime.  Even the leading far-left Marxist British philosophers Perry Anderson, Hannah Ardent, Karl Marx, and others wrote a beautiful description of Indian (Hindu, (Indian) Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Parse, (not Muslim) character in Western countries: “Indians are the most decent and knowledge-producing community in the West, just like the Jewish community. Please protect my decent community from the hands of Muslims.

Take action now for the future!

"Truth alone triumphs"-----The Indian Philosophy

Thank you

Sincerely

Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, author, scholar, poet, activist, LGBTQ activist, anti-corruption activist, whistleblower, anti-paedophilic, philanthropic,  peace activist, and Art of Life activist

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia"

No comments:

Post a Comment