Friday 12 January 2024

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"









Alien

I am not Steven Spieberg’s innocent accomplice.

“E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (or simply E.T.)”

I am his “Munich.” I am a New York gang.

I am not Martin Scorsese‘s victim in “Killers of the Flower Moon.”

but the killer of the flower moon itself.

Steven Spielberg’ knew the dark soul of my narcissism.

Martin Scorsese knows the dark soul of my sharia soul’s liberal alley.

My spaces are Jihadi spaces, and my space is narcissistic.

I traveled from the Sharia spaces.

I traveled from the Jordan River.

I traveled from the Mediterranean Sea.

I traveled from the dark spaces to the spaces of the killers of the flower moon.

I reached the spaces of the killers of the flower moon.

spaces seemed to be democratic and peaceful.

human rights, full of life to behead them

My intention is not to enjoy my full life.

but to establish a Sharia state even in the spaces of

Flower Moon and its killers and rapists

My dark allies are already threatening the lives of

killers of the flower moon and the flower moon itself.

Gangs of New York is BLM now.

We were educated, united, and organized to loot, steal,

rape, beheading, knife use, and drug use in local communities

Liberals, labor, lefties, and rights alike joined our ally.

We are dark spaces without boundaries.

eliminating every life now

Flower moons and their killers are our enemies now.

Perhaps a Jew is my religious enemy to behead.

The factory of ideas should be beheaded immediately.

Otherwise, light is spreading across killers of flower moon spaces.

Light, life, liberty, the arts, aesthetics, and creativity are our born enemies.

We want our killers of the flower moon spaces, just like our Sharia spaces.

and just like our dark continent spaces full of crimes and jihadi ideologies

East London knew about our rape culture of tens of thousands of

English girls or European flowers knew how much I and my dark alley raped them or

Even just-born babies knew the power of our knife.

Liberals, Labor, and Lefties knew the size of our ice creams.


Go vegan! Pundit Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, poet/vegan

 

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

Go vegan!---Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, Poet, Vegan

https://mypoeticside.com/user-27107

https://allpoetry.com/Suryaraju_Mattimalla

https://poetfreak.com/wp-admin/edit.php

================================

“Never Again, 2010, July 4, 2023”.

2010 is the year my first unnamed baby was a victim of honor killing in India. It is Hindu terrorism against humanity. July 4, 2023, is the date when my second baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, was killed by a forceful vaccination by a German gynecologist in Germany.

 

==================================

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

#gandhianvoiceforstanford
------------------------------------

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor


A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @GermanyDiplo @BMI_Bund @AfdRegensburg @AfD @AfDimEUParl @AfDBerlin @AfDimBundestag @POTUS @foxnewspolitics @FoxNews @EU_Commission @NancyFaeser @Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

======================
Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr.,1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, on July 2 or 3.

@Bundeskanzler @NancyFaeser @BMG_Bund @foxnewspolitics @FoxNews
==================================
Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford" Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford #JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla #JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford #NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford #GandhianVoiceForStanford

@Bundeskanzler @NancyFaeser @GermanyDiplo @POTUS @BMI_Bund
==================================

Dear Hon'ble Chancellor,

I want justice in Germany.I am physically abused and dehumanized by 10 Muslims.Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, author,victim

@Bundeskanzler @NancyFaeser @GermanyDiplo @AfDimEUParl @POTUS @foxnewspolitics @FoxNews @EU_Commission @antonioguterres @JustinTrudeau
========================


 

No comments:

Post a Comment