Saturday 26 February 2022

❤️Naomi Hersi❤️













































































































 

Naomi Hersi

“I want to live.

I want to live free.

I want my life back.

I want to survive.

I want to enjoy my life.

I want to dance.

I want to cheer.

I want to speak

I want to play.

I want to kiss.

I want to love.

I want to hug you.

I want to dress

I want to feel

I want to read

I want to write

I want dignity.

I want respect.

I am a human.

I want human status.

I want

But I am black.

But I am a trans-black woman.

Our beautiful bodies are prey to our tormentors.

Both of our tormentors are not leaving us.

They are killing us.

They are humiliating us.

They are ruining our happiness.

They are targeting us.

They colonized us.

They raped us.

They killed us.

They burnt us.

They lynched us.

They destroyed us.

They enslaved us.

We were already prey to our BlacKkKlansman.

Now in this modern world,

White supremacists are showing their venom.

My whole life, I faced racism.

My whole life, I faced xenophobia.

My whole life, I faced humiliation.

My whole life, I faced torture.

My whole life, I faced inequalities.

My whole life, I faced internal oppression.

My whole life, I faced dehumanization.

They are not new to torture.

Our Alex Haley’s "Roots: The Saga of an American Family" is a witness to their violence against our foremothers and forefathers.

They are not new to rape culture.

They are not new to the killing culture.

They are not new to the lynching culture.

They are not new to pure culture.

They are not new to Indian culture.

They are not new to Aryan culture.

They are not new to Nazi culture.

They are not new to fascist culture.

They are not new to humiliation culture.

They are wearing brown masks on their white skin.

They are wearing black masks on their white skin.

They uplifted their fellow Aryans in India during their colonial rule.

They crushed our dark skin on our dark continent under their colonial rule.

Colonial rule is not the same everywhere.

They treated colonized according to race.

We knew how they pleased Aryans in India.

We knew how they treated untouchables in India.

We were aware of how they lynched and raped people with dark skin on the dark continent and white continent in our slavery era.

They are talking about human rights now.

It is their new avatar with a primitive ideology.

I became a victim of white supremacists. Jesse McDonald and Natalia Darkowska.

They rested me indefinitely.

They terminated me forever.

There is no difference between my death and my ancestor Kunta Kinte's death.

We were both murdered by white supremacists like millions of dark-skinned people.

I was raped by white supremacists before killing me.

Like millions of my dark-skinned ancestors, I was raped by my white supremacist.

I want to rest now forever.

I am tired of humiliation.

I am tired of torture.

I am tired of hide and seek.

I am tired of racism.

I am tired of xenophobia.

I am tired of homophobia.

I am tired of transphobia.

I am tired of Anglo-Saxon ideology.

I am tired of Aryan ideology.

I am tired of twice-born ideology.

I am tired of black lives matter ideology.

In the black lives matter movement, there is no place for sexual minorities.

Most of my trans-sisters were killed by black lives matter male activists.

I am tired of their agents.

Let me sleep now.

What I want is love.

I want unconditional love.

But how?

Love is binary in our society.

Gender is binary in our society.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted racism.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted segregation.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted Anglo-Saxon ideology.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted Aryan ideology.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted, twice-born ideology.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted Nazism.

God bless the United Kingdom for its deep-rooted Manuvadi ideology.

I am with my ancestor Kunta Kinte now.”

 

The Day 27 Campaign is dedicated to a black transgender woman,Naomi Hersi who was killed by white supremacists Jesse McDonald&Natalia Darkowska' in UK in 2018 .

 

Can we have a transgender woman as the next Secretary-General of UNO? Can we have a transgender woman as the next Director-General of WHO?  Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla.

 

I am happy to inform you that I am extending my online campaign for the next 100 days from my one-month campaign. 

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship",(https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 YouTube: Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship/ Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment