Monday 23 January 2023

Army of criminals


 

 Army of criminals

 

“As you said

You (Brahmin) born from head

That is why you were born a genius.

 

 As you said

Your foot-soldier (Kshatriya) born from shoulder

That is why he is a born warrior.

 

As you said

Your foot-soldier (Vaishya) born from thighs

That is why he is a born trader.

 

As you said

Your foot soldier (Shudra-Reddy, Kamma, Kapu, Velama, etc.) is born from the foot.

That is why he was born a farmer.

 

As you said

I am achhoot (untouchable: Madiga).

 

As you said, from birth to death

So I should be dehumanized forever and ever.

 

As you said

I am chained, enslaved, and lynched

 

As you said

I am persecuted, raped, and dehumanized.

 

As you said

I am humiliated, degraded, or lessened.

 

As you said

I am sub-humanized, mistreated

 

 

As you said

There is no limit to your cruelty.

 

As you said

There is no humaneness in treating me fairly.

 

But you never say

Where I born from

 

But you made me untouchable.

You made me unseeable.

You made me unshadowable.

You made me unapproachable.

You made me unspeakable.

You made me uncrossable.

You made me unwearable.

You made me unsittable

You made me unwalkable.

 

As you said

You born a white

That is why you were born light.

 

As you said

You born white

So you are a born superior.

 

As you said

You born white

So you are a born supremacist.

 

As you said

You born white

So you are a born pleasant

 

As you said

You born white

So you are born pure.

 

As you said

You born white

So you are a born worshipper.

 

As you said

You born white

So you are a born blissful

 

As you said

I born as black

That is why I am a Negro.

 

As you said

I am evil for being black.

 

As you said

I am a slave for being black.

 

As you said

I am chained for being black.

 

As you said

I am lynched and dehumanized for being black.

 

As you said

I am enslaved and humiliated for being black.

 

As you said

I am persecuted from birth to death for being black.

 

As you said

I am unpleasant for being black.

 

As you said

I am dirty and unclean for being black.

 

 

As you said

I am a criminal, thief, thug for being a black

 

Everything you have defined about me

Every act of inhumanity you practiced on my black skin

You made me want to fulfill your sadomasochistic ideology.

 

You persecuted my forefathers and their forefathers in the name of religion.

You persecuted my foremothers and their foremothers in the name of religion.

You persecuted my parents and their parents in the name of religion.

 

Finally I realized your web of lies

That every word, line, sentence, message you wrote in Bhagavad Gita and Bible is lie

 

Finally I realized your web of lies

That every word, line, sentence, and message you wrote in the Bhagavad Gita and the Bible is a crime

 

Finally I realized your web of lies

That every word, line, sentence, and message you wrote in the Bhagavad Gita and the Bible is a crime against humanity

How long will you lie, Mr. Criminal?”

This is my lived experience and the experience of my foremothers, forefathers, and parents with an uncivilized Hindu and Christian society in India and Europe. It does not mean that Islam or Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, Christianity is a civilized. Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parse, Islam, Christianity or Muslim is a crime against humanity just like any Hindu or white in regard to untouchable caste, black, Yazidi persons in their Hindu, Christian and Islamic societies. Every untouchable caste person is a victim of every Hindu, Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, and upper caste converted Christian in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, and the white world. Black is a victim of every non-black skin. Yazidis are the victims of every Muslim. Untouchable caste, black, and Yazidi-background LGBTQ persons are double victims in the hands of Hindus, Muslims, and Sikhs. Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, Christian, and white. Untouchable, black and Yazidis can’t grow up in the eyes of above communities.

 Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, (he/they), B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History), John Rawls Good Shepherd, Author, LGBTQ Rights Activist, Human Rights Activist, Anti-Corruption Activist, Whistleblower Activist, Anti-Pedophile, Anti-Slavery, Anti-Caste, Anti-Race, Anti-Untouchability, Rationalist, Writer, Scholar, Poet, Critic, Atheist, YouTuber, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Former Assistant Professor, Outspoken, And Blogger.

Truth and Justice Matter-John Rawls, A Theory of Justice.

“There will be no death penalty, extrajudicial killings, or judicial killings. Judicial killing is a crime against constitutional morality, and extrajudicial killing is a crime against humanity. Even criminals have the right to life in prison.” Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla.

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship.

LGBTQ Rights Campaigner + Untouchable Lives Matter Campaigner + Black Lives Matter Campaigner + Human Rights Campaigner+ Anti-Death Penalty Campaigner + Anti-Cremation Campaigner

“Cremation is a crime against humanity” Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they), black, untouchable caste, labour, founder of Equality Religion.

"India had never seen me as a fully human being because of my untouchable caste background, my black skin color, and my gay background."  Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they), black, untouchable caste, labour, founder of Equality Religion.

“Europe had never seen me as a fully human being because of my black skin and African features. In front of every white man, woman, and child in Europe, I am untouchable, unshadowable, unseeable, and unapproachable, just like my social status in India.Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they), black, untouchable caste, laborer, founder of the Equality Religion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment