Friday 18 March 2022

❤️❤️❤️Love❤️❤️❤️











































































Love

“It is a great feeling.

Great expression

Great dedication

Great sacrifice

 

50 years ago,

My Aryan pooja-Golla mother Patnala Suguna Yadav

Has loved my untouchable, dark-skinned father Mattimalla Titus

 

She left her Aryan race.

She abandoned her family.

She married my dark-skinned, untouchable father.

 

She saved my father from honour killing by her parents and caste.

She hadn't seen her family since she eloped with my father.

She does not know when her parents died.

She was socially boycotted for more than 50 years for marrying an untouchable.

 

My sister and I do not know my grandparents.

My mother lost her first child to an honour killing.

But she lost her firstborn to my father's caste.

 

She left my father’s untouchable caste to protect my sister and me.

She left both Hindus and untouchables for 50 years.

 

She converted to Christianity.

She warned us not to mix with Hindus, Muslims, or untouchables.

 

My mother inspired us to speak the truth.

She used to tell us that we should never be in the company of tradition.

She used to say we should never have the company of conservatives.

She used to say that we should never be in the company of religious people.

She used to say we should never company of violence.

She used to say we should never be companies of wealth.

She used to say that we should never be in the company of liars.

 

She used to say we should never break the promise.

Because human beings are some sort of animals,

We should always strive to change them with our progressive ideology.

 

She always says there is no place for politically correct ideologies in speaking the truth.

She says if you love, you should speak the truth.

She said the truth hurts the majority for their personal and professional benefits.

 

She says we should never thrive to amass luxury items.

She said I was born into a feudal family, so feudalism dehumanizes proliteriats.

She said bourgeoisie ideology dehumanizes marginalized sections in everyday life.

 

My mother used to tell us not to ever give up telling the truth.

My mother used to tell us not to ever look for support from people.

 

She knows what humiliation means after marrying my dark-skinned untouchable father.

She knows what violence means after marrying my dark-skinned untouchable father.

She knows what poverty means after marrying my dark-skinned untouchable father.

She knows what dehumanization means after marrying my dark-skinned untouchable father.

 

My mother used to tell us we were not born equal.

We should break all those deep-rooted conservative ideologies.

 

She told us if there is a conflict of interest between religion and science,

We should choose science rather than religion.

 

She told us if there is a conflict of interest between the community and an individual.

Individual freedom rather than community should be our goal.

 

She says groups, gangs, and communities are dangers to individual freedom.

 

She says rights are followed by duties.

She taught us to love everyone, especially the marginalized.

She taught us to marry anyone, especially the marginalized.

She taught us to disprove all established purity and impurity theories.

 

I and my sister never knew what God's photo would look like in my thatched house.

I and my sister never know what God's photo looks like in my mud-walled house.

 

My mother told us to don’t be religious, be rational.

Read books written by white people

Because they are better than our own country

She never says white people are perfect, but she always says they are better than Asians.

 

When her Hindus refer to me, my sister, as untouchable, she never remains silent.

She used to fight with her Aryans by saying, "How can my children be untouchable when I am an Aryan?"

 

She never hates my drak skin or my sister’s drak skin when she has white skin.

She says dark skin and white skin are equal.

 

But barbarian people, including their gods and goddesses, are uncivilized in projecting dark skin as evil.

She even rejected the Bible version of racism, slavery, and dehumanizing humans.

She rejected the Bible and Christianity.

Just like she burnt her Hindu religion, Bhagvad Gita, and Sri Krishna

 

She advised us to oppose theism, caste, race, purity, and community in favor of rationality, reason, science, and individuality.

She used to dismiss the Jewish way of life by referring to them as "Brahmins of the West."

She said Jews are conservative, hence the danger of any progressive change.

 

My mother used to smoke with my father.

She stopped smoking by saying passive smoking kills people.

 

20 years ago,

I loved a Naga girl.

I went to see her.

I was nakedly beaten by her family in daylight.

While beating me in front of thousands of her Naga people, they began calling me a "Dalit bastard, how dare you love my girl."

They would be happy if I was a Hindu.

 

I forgot my mother’s caution not to love any Hindu, Muslim, or Christian.

I faced humiliation for loving a Naga Christian girl.

My mother reminded me of her caution not to love any Indians.

 

Again,

I lost my unborn child to my Hindu girlfriend's family.

My unborn baby was forcefully killed at the age of 4 months of pregnancy.

She is a victim of honour killing by her Hindu-Kapu caste grandparents.

 

My Hindu girlfriend was forcefully married to her caste man.

She wrote me her last email from a distance of thousands of miles.

She was chained, beaten, starved, naked, and humiliated by her parents and sister till she aborted her 4 month old baby.

After aborting her baby again,

She was chained, beaten, starved, naked, and humiliated by her parents and sister till she married her caste man.

 

How many human rights violations are involved in Indian ideology?

How many brutal ideologies are involved in Indian ideology?

How many lies are spread through Indian movies about love?

How many lies are spread through Indian movies about families?

How many lies about marriage are spread in Indian films?

 

Every Hindu parent joins forces to kill their daughter and untouchable if she falls in love with an untouchable.

Every Muslim parent joins forces to kill their daughter and untouchable if she falls in love with an untouchable.

Every Christian parent joins forces to kill their daughter and untouchable if she falls in love with an untouchable.

 

Politically correct ideologies assert that generalization should be avoided for personal and political reasons.

However, it is a fact that every Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, and Jain parent murders their daughters and untouchables if she falls in love with an untouchable.

 

There is no place for politically correct ideology in speaking the truth.

 

Historically, millions of untouchables have been killed for love.

Historically, millions of untouchables have been killed for love.

Historically, 400 million untouchables are sub-humans in India and Asia.

Millions of Sexual minorities are sub-humans in the world.

The marginalized are dying for love in this love-less world.”

 The 47-Day Human Rights Campaign is dedicated to ️Love️- Can we have a transgender woman as the next Secretary-General of UNO? Can we have a transgender woman as the next Director-General of WHO? ️Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla

 

 The 47-Day Human Rights Campaign is dedicated to Drag Queens and LGBTQ activists:

Juanita More,

Honey Mahogany,

JoMaMa,

Lil Miss Hot Mess,

Julian Eltinge,

Jose Sarria,

Marsha P Johnson,

Linda Simpson,

Adam,

Matt,

George,

Jackson the dog,

Eduardo,

Iamfaith,

Kyne,

Peppermint,

Symone,

Marti,

Cummings,

Dr❤.

Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla❤️.

 

I am happy to inform you that I am extending my online human rights campaign for the next 100 days from my one-month campaign ❤Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla❤.

Can we have a transgender woman as the next Secretary-General of UNO? Can we have a transgender woman as the next Director-General of WHO? ❤Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla❤.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship", https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla).

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1).

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 YouTube: Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship/ Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment