Saturday 12 March 2022

❤️❤️❤️Nudity❤️❤️❤️























































































 

️Nudity

“My nudity is unmasking your dehumanizing ideology.

My nudity is unfolding your repressive ideology.

 

My nudity is revealing your white skin, brown mask ideology.

My nudity is speaking out against your traditional ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your jackal skin, your sheep mask ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your male-chauvinistic ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your female-chauvinistic ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your patriarchal ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your matriarchal ideology.

 

My nudity is unfolding your feudal ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your capitalist ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your pseudo-feminist ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your pseudo-human rights ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your pseudo-Marxist ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your pseudo-liberal ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your pseudo-Ambedkarite ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your casteist ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your racist ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your black ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your white ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your brown ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your third-world feudal ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your power ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your purity and impurity ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your tribal ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your rights ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your paedophile ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your yoga ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your vegetarian ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Indian ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your primitive ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your medieval ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your live and let live ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your art of living ideology.

My nudity is unmasking Gandhian ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Ambedkar ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Hindutva ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Chatur-Varna (fourfold-caste) ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your master-slave ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your untouchability ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your Islamic ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Buddhist ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your sikh ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Jain ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your neo-Buddhist ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your hypocratic ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your politically correct ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your corrupt ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your survival for the fittest ideology.

My nakedness is exposing your lie ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your Brahmin ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Jewish ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your African ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your cultural-rights ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your fraudulent ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your human trafficking ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Mahar and Mala ideologies.

My nudity is unmasking your peasant caste ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Satyameva Jayate ideology.

 

My nudity is unmasking your nonviolent ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your home-rule ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your Satyagraha ideology.

My nudity is unmasking your jihadi ideology.

My nakedness is revealing your...”

The 41-Day Human Rights Campaign is dedicated to the highest form of human expression: Nudity.Can we have a transgender woman as the next leader of UNO and WHO? Can we have a transgender woman as the next Director-General of WHO? Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla.

The 41 Day Human Rights Campaign open invitation letter for my human rights campaign 41 day of ❤️❤️❤️ Transgender Europe e.V❤️❤️❤️ online campaign for future transgender leadership of UNO and WHO: Can we have a transgender woman as the next leader of UNO and WHO? Can we have a transgender woman as the next Director-General of WHO? ❤️❤️❤️Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla❤️❤️❤️.

I am happy to inform you that I am extending my online campaign for the next 100 days from my one-month campaign. ❤Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla❤.

Can we have a transgender woman as the next Secretary-General of UNO? Can we have a transgender woman as the next Director-General of WHO? ❤Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla❤.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship", https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems @ https://mypoeticside.com/all-the-ownpoems-27107-1 by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 YouTube: Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship/ Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment