Saturday 1 January 2022

Internalized Oppression




 

Internalized Oppression

I am dehumanized by your social system.

I am dehumanized by your cultural system.

I am dehumanized by your political system.

I am dehumanized by your economic system.

I am dehumanized by your educational system.

I am dehumanized by your marriage system.

I am dehumanized by your family system.

I am dehumanized by your lie-based system.

I am dehumanized by your politically correct system.

I am dehumanized by your traditional human rights system.

I am dehumanized by your majoriterian system.

I am dehumanized by your hegemonic system.

I am dehumanized by your vertical hierarchical system.

I am dehumanized by your purity and impurity systems.

I am dehumanized by your priestly system.

I am dehumanized by your ideological state apparatus system.

I am dehumanized by your state system.

I am dehumanized by your classism system.

I am dehumanized by your caste system.

I am dehumanized by your ethnic system.

I am dehumanized by your race system.

I am dehumanized by your patriarchal system.

I am dehumanized by your chameleon system.

I am dehumanized by your traditional writing system.

I am dehumanized by your social system.

I am dehumanized by your trickle-down system.

I am dehumanized by your panchama system.

I am dehumanized by your chaturverna system.

I am dehumanized by your twice-born system.

I am dehumanized by your thrice-born system.

I am dehumanized by your avatar (incarnation) system.

I am dehumanized by your genderism system.

I am dehumanized by your sexism system.

I am dehumanized by your heterosexism system.

I am dehumanized by your anti-semiotic system.

I am dehumanized by your Islamic system.

I am dehumanized by your Hindutva system.

I am dehumanized by your Buddhist system.

I am dehumanized by your Sikh system.

I am dehumanized by your Jain system.

I am dehumanized by your Parsee system.

Are you not ashamed of being inhuman?

When you practice third-world (Asian-African-Islamic) oppressors’ theories and practices, remember that you are sidelined by the oppressor. You are part of unbearable oppression. Wearing Hijab or Muslim women's dress or practicing Yoga, meditation, spirituality, Hindu festivals, allowing Islamic, Sikh, Buddhist, Hindutva, Jain, or Parsee to carry out their religious practices in advanced countries means you are allowing them to dehumanize sub-subaltern castes, communities, genders, classes, progressive, scientific, rational, atheists, and sexual minorities in third world societies. Neutral ideology is very much an oppressor's identity. Take a stand against oppression in any form.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship" (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 YouTube: Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

 

No comments:

Post a Comment