Friday 23 September 2022

Oppressive Brahmin and non-Brahmin theorists in theoretical research centers: I don’t care what content you have in your thesis, but I want on my wish list: Michael Foucault, Jargon Habermas, Ashish Nandi, Sudipta Kaviraj, Bhikku Parekh, Rajeev Bhargava, and others in your thesis work and research articles.


 

Oppressive Brahmin and non-Brahmin theorists in theoretical research centers: I don’t care what content you have in your thesis, but I want on my wish list: Michael Foucault, Jargon Habermas, Ashish Nandi, Sudipta Kaviraj, Bhikku Parekh, Rajeev Bhargava, and others in your thesis work and research articles.

The first generation of untouchable caste students: Pundit ji, I do not know their names. I knew only John Rawls, Gurram Jashuva, Krishna Madiga, Ambedkar, Paulo Freire, Aimé Césaire, Frantz Fanon, Cornel West, Aloysius, Ramasamy, Srinivasan, Iyothee Thass , Gopal Guru, and Anand Teltumbde.

Brahmin and non-Brahmin theorists: You, first generation fellow, are academically inadequate.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship


No comments:

Post a Comment