Monday 19 December 2022

India’s honor killings against untouchable castes are a crime against humanity, but western powers are silent about this primitive ideology of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis, Buddhists, and Roman Catholic Christians.


 

“How many books about honor killings have been written?

How many articles were written by poison souls?

How much research has been done on honor killings?

How much talk

How much speech

How much voice

You stood up to honor killings.

How far did you go to become an honor killing alley?

How much you violated him

When your girl is loving him

How much you eliminated him.

When your girl is marrying him?

How much you enjoyed

When you are killing the untouchable for your honor?

How much you enjoyed

When you are killing the untouchable for your honor?

How many loving souls are imprisoned?

How many loving hearts are bleeding?

How many loving bodies are eliminated?

How much violence against loving souls

Generations after generations have passed.

Ages upon ages passed.

But your purities continue to imprison you.

But still, you are imprisoned by your tradition.

I saw failed hearts.

I saw broken hearts.

I saw unexpressive souls.

I saw eliminated souls.

I saw dying hearts.

I experienced

My broken heart

Love is so precious in my snow nation.

Loving a soul

Caring for a soul

Thinking soul

Dying soul

Thinks of you every moment

But your purities

Your taboos

Your ideologies

Your honour

Killed my love.

Killed my heart.

Killed my body.

How much love I poured

How much emotion did you expend?

Decades of love

Decades of feelings

Decades of memories

Decades of dreams

Terminated by your material world

Your class

Your caste

Your religion

Your ethnicity

Your purities

Have ended a lot of love

How much love

You killed

How many souls

You eliminated

How much violation

How much hatred

How much honor

How much brutality

You expressed

When you are killing me

Love the love

Love is precious.

Love is majestic.

Love is a blessing

Heaven is love.

Love the love

Admire the lover

Love me unconditionally.

I don’t belong to your tribe.

I don’t belong to your caste.

I don’t belong to your ethnicity.

I don’t belong to your clan.

I don’t belong to your religion.

I don’t belong to your race.

I don’t belong to your class.

But still, I am loving you.

But still, I am dying for you.

But still, I died for you.

Love is great.

Love is just great.

You can’t get it.

Once you eliminate a loving soul”

My first unborn baby was a victim of honor killings by her Hindu-Kapu caste grandparents and aunty. My mother also lost her firstborn to honor killing when she married my untouchable caste father in India.

Honor killing is a deeply ingrained culture in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Malaysia, and Indonesia against untouchable caste people who are loved or married by Hindu, Sikh, Muslim, Jain, Buddhist, Parse, and Roman Catholic Christians. Honor killing is being supported and practiced by the above countries' diaspora.

India’s honor killings against untouchable castes are a crime against humanity, but western powers are silent about this primitive ideology of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis, Buddhists, and Roman Catholic Christians.

BLACK LGBTQ LIVES MATTER

UNTOUCHABLE CASTE LGBTQ LIVES MATTER

@POTUS @vonderleyen @anitavandenbeld @BBCBreaking @cnnbrk @amnesty @RainbowRailroad @InfoDignity @egalecanada @hrw @AJEnglish @ILGAWORLD @TGEUorg @TransgenderNews @UN @UNHumanRights @guardian @Telegraph @EUCourtPress @ILGAEurope

BLACK LGBTQ LIVES MATTER

 Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, (he/they), B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History), John Rawls Good Shepherd, Author, LGBTQ Rights Activist, Human Rights Activist, Anti-Corruption Activist, Whistleblower Activist, Anti-Pedophile, Anti-Slavery, Anti-Caste, Anti-Race, Anti-Untouchability, Rationalist, Writer, Scholar, Poet, Critic, Atheist, YouTuber, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Former Assistant Professor, Outspoken, And Blogger.

Truth and Justice Matter-John Rawls, A Theory of Justice.

“There will be no death penalty, extrajudicial killings, or judicial killings. Judicial killing is a crime against constitutional morality, and extrajudicial killing is a crime against humanity. Even criminals have the right to life in prison.” Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla.

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship.

LGBTQ Rights Campaigner + Untouchable Lives Matter Campaigner + Black Lives Matter Campaigner + Human Rights Campaigner+ Anti-Death Penalty Campaigner.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they), black, untouchable caste, labour, founder of Equality Religion.

"India had never seen me as a fully human being because of my untouchable caste background, my black skin color, and my gay background."  Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they), black, untouchable caste, labour, founder of Equality Religion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment