Sunday 23 July 2023

I was paraded nakedly, beaten by iron chains and rods, abused, chained, and humiliated by a mob of Nagaland’s Sumi tribal Christian Scato Swu family members


 

India means genocide against Dalits and tribal women. Dalit and tribal women are paraded naked, striped, and gang-raped every day in India. Two young Kuki tribal Christian women were stripped and gang-raped by hundreds of Meitie Hindutva members in Manipur on May 4, 2023. @UN

 

Kuki Tribal Christian Rape Survival: Meitei Hindu women handed me over to their Meitei men to rape me in Manipur. Dalit women in India, Nepal, Japan, Sri Lanka, etc.: Non-Dalit women handed me over to their non-Dalit men to gang-rape and kill publicly (The Khairlanji massacre)

The Kuki Tribal Christian women were paraded naked, gang-raped, and killed by the powerful Meitei Hindu community under the leadership of Brahmins in Manipur, India.

I was paraded nakedly, beaten by iron chains and rods, abused, chained, and humiliated by a mob of Nagaland’s Sumi tribal Christian Scato Swu family members in front of hundreds of Sumi community members as well as in front of SP Singh IPS in Dimapur in 2007 by derogating me with my untouchable caste name, "you Dalit bastard, how dare you to love my daughter?

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

Author of “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences”

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment