Saturday 12 August 2023

#FreeAssangeNOW---The 131-Day Freedom Campaign | Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla | 1310 KMS Walk Completed


  #FreeAssangeNOW---The 1310 Kilometers Walking Freedom Campaign to free Julian Assange, completed in 131 Days on August 12, 2023, is dedicated to my late baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, who died in Regensburg, Germany, on July 4, 2023.

#FreeAssangeNOW---The 131-Day Freedom Campaign is dedicated to my late baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla. 

 #FreeAssangeNOW---1310-Kilometer walk completed in 131 days to free Julian Assange, Germany 

 I am dedicating my campaign to my second baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, who died on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, in Regensburg, Germany. My first son, Saviour Suryaraju Mattimalla, participated in my last 126-day campaign. Again, I am resuming the Julian Assange Campaign in Germany now. India killed my first unnamed baby in the name of caste and untouchability. My unnamed baby was a victim of honor killing in 2010. Now my other baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, has died in Germany. We suspect racism in the death of my son in Germany. My mother, Patnala Suguna Yadav, alias Mattimalla Suguna Yadav, also lost her first son to these honor killings at the age of 8 in India. I am dedicating my Freedom Campaign to free Julian Assange and so many other Assanges to my lovely son Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla and my late father Mattimalla Titus, who was also a victim of caste and untouchability.  

#FreeAssangeNOW... Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla 

 #FreeAssangeNOW... Saviour Suryaraju Mattimalla 

 #FreeAssangeNOW... Suryaraju Mattimalla

 #FreeAssangeNOW---1310-kilometer walk completed in 131 days to free Julian Assange--Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

 #JohnRawlsMatter 

 #ATheoryOfJusticeMatter 

 !!! FREE JULIAN ASSANGE NOW !!! 

 Dear President Biden,

 #FreeAssangeNOW  

#FreeTheTruthNOW 

 #DropTheChargesNOW 

 #HumanRightsMatter

  #TruthAndJusticeMatters 

@POTUS @SecBlinken @SpeakerPelosi @TheJusticeDept @USAmbUN @UKParliament @HouseofCommons @10DowningStreet @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @el_pais @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva @SelamawitSavior @DrMattimalla 

  I am voluntarily and independently undertaking a 2,000-kilometer walking campaign to free the icon of truth Julian Assange from repression without any support from any human rights organizations. It is purely my human rights activism. I have been spending my time, energy, and money for my two decades of human rights activism, LGBTQ activism, anti-corruption activism, whistleblower activism, anti-pedophilia activism, philanthropic activism, the truth and justice movement, etc., even though I am a homeless person in my country of origin and host country, etc. I am highly inspired by the works of John Rawls and his theory of justice, so I have been independent without undergoing any black skin, white mask ideologies that one can find even in the so-called global human rights organizations or LGBTQ organizations. Thank you. 

 Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship. 

Author of “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences”. 

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar. 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History), John Rawls Good Shepherd, Author, LGBTQ Rights Activist, Human Rights Activist, Anti-Corruption Activist, Whistleblower Activist, Anti-Pedophile, Anti-Slavery, Anti-Caste, Anti-Race, Anti-Untouchability, Rationalist, Writer, Scholar, Poet, Critic, Atheist, YouTuber, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Former Assistant Professor, Outspoken, And Blogger. 

Truth and Justice Matter-John Rawls, A Theory of Justice. 

“There will be no death penalty, extrajudicial killings, or judicial killings. Judicial killing is a crime against constitutional morality, and extrajudicial killing is a crime against humanity. Even criminals have the right to life in prison.” Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia". 

LGBTQ Rights Campaigner + Untouchable Lives Matter Campaigner + Human Rights Campaigner+ Anti-Death Penalty Campaigner + Anti-Cremation Campaigner. 

“Cremation is a crime against humanity” Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla.

 "India and Europe had never seen me as a fully human being because of my untouchable caste and my black skin color background." Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia". 

Blog: Dalit Academic Mafia: https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com/ 

 Blog: FRUSTRATED INDIAN: https://iamfrustratedindian.blogspot.... 

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA: https://dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blog... 

Blog: HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN: https://humanrightsandlgbtqcampaign.b... 

Publsihed Poems: https://mypoeticside.com/all-the-ownp..

Twitter: Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter. Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook 

YouTube Videos: Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

No comments:

Post a Comment