Wednesday 29 June 2022

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: Dr. Ambedkar, what are you thinking about right now? Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: I have been facing unbearable untouchability, humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, and sub-human status even after completing my Colombia University, London School of Economics, and Bann University Master and Doctoral degrees. I and my untouchable caste people wanted human status in India. How to achieve human status in India?


 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: Dr. Ambedkar, what are you thinking about right now?

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: I have been facing unbearable untouchability, humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, and sub-human status even after completing my Colombia University, London School of Economics, and Bann University Master and Doctoral degrees. I and my untouchable caste people wanted human status in India. How to achieve human status in India?

No comments:

Post a Comment