Sunday 26 June 2022

Mr. Scato Swu, your family owes an apology for their hate crime in Dimapur in 2007 in which they abused me physically, gang-assaulted me, made me naked, dragged me, humiliated me caste-wise, race-wise, degraded me, reduced my human status, cut my hair, tore my dress, and violated every local, regional, national, and international human rights law and the universal declaration of human rights for expressing my feelings to your daughter. Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship


 

Mr. Scato Swu, your family owes an apology for their hate crime in Dimapur in 2007 in which they abused me physically, gang-assaulted me, made me naked, dragged me, humiliated me caste-wise, race-wise, degraded me, reduced my human status, cut my hair, tore my dress, and violated every local, regional, national, and international human rights law and the universal declaration of human rights for expressing my feelings to your daughter. Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla, Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment