Wednesday 6 July 2022

Ravi Prakash Vyas: A future Nobel Peace Prize winner for his work in human rights with black skin and white masks in human rights and democracy- LGBTQ Eye, Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship











 

Ravi Prakash Vyas: A future Nobel Peace Prize winner for his work in human rights with black skin and white masks in human rights and democracy- LGBTQ Eye, Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

I am waiting for the Master of Human Rights and Democratization (MHRD Asia-Pacific) classroom outside the building with other Asia-Pacific MHRD students. I met Mr. Ravi Prakash Vyas at Sydney University in 2011. He is the very youngest in the MHRD community. He introduced himself with his name and continuously talked to me about his Gujarat as well as about his Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi. I asked him about Narendra Modi and his actions against Muslims. Mr. Ravi glorified Narendra Modi and his actions against terrorism.

I started acting to know more about his Hindutva ideology. I asked him if he was a member of the Bharathiya Janata Party (BJP), Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), or Vishwa Hindu Parishad(VHP). He claimed to be a BJP and RSS member. He told me Narendra Modi inspired him and his father to join the BJP to develop the country. He described himself as a proud Indian who has come to pursue an MHRD degree. He told me proudly that he is 21 years old and that he is the youngest student in MHRD. I was 36 years old in 2011. He was holding a gift in his hand. I asked him what that was. He replied to me innocently that his father had sent a Ganesha gift to his MHRD teachers from India. I asked him about his father. He told me his father was  an Indian police officer and studied for an MHRD degree in 2010. I was astounded to learn that both father and son had come to study MHRD on full scholarship. I asked his standpoint about scholarships and reservations in India. He openly opposed caste-based scholarships and reservations like any Hindu. I responded to him. I do oppose any scholarships and reservations by laughing in my heart that every MHRD student or every non-white is arriving in white countries with reservations and scholarships that this cute Hindu-Brahmin boy ignored. He speaks good English and has a cute appearance like any Brahmin. He started talking to me till his Nepali Brahmin and Kshatriya friends joined him. He had left me after joining his Brahmin and Kshatriya friends from Nepal.

His Nepal Brahmin and Kshatriya MHRD students too are followers of the BJP, RSS, and Narendra Modi. Every Nepali Brahmin and Kshatriya MHRD student was asked about the RSS, VHP, BJP, and Narendra Modi. They told me candidly that Narendra Modi and the RSS are their inspiration in Nepal. My dark skin color reflects my low caste origins. The Indian-Nepali MHRD students are pure Brahmins and Kshatriyas in appearance, dress, and body language.

I have seen his Ganesha gift in one of my MHRD Jewish teachers' offices. He brought Guru Dakshina to his MHRD Jewish teachers. His father sent Guru Dakshina to his Jewish MHRD teachers. When I asked a Jewish MHRD official about the Ganesha gift she was keeping in her office, she told me that Ganesha is a symbol of South Asia. She closed my mouth without any further discussion. In Indian universities, gods and goddesses are openly worshipped, whereas the University of Sydney’s MHRD department openly worships Ganesha's image as a symbol of South Asia. Other MHRD students from Asia-Pacific (Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, etc.) are also religious fundamentalists, except an African student from Papua New Guinea. He was not religious or hypocritical, but he was isolated in the MHRD from the Asian-Pacific MHRD community.

I joined him since we are isolated from the MHRD community. Some of the Asian-Pacific LGBTQ students also joined the Brahmin and Kshatriya MHRD student communities, except for a hilly-background gay student from Nepal. He joined me, but he discriminated against African student. My Nepali hilly background gay student used to tell me that his Nepali Brahmin and Kshatriya MHRD students are notorious human rights violators of the hilly people in Nepal, but they are pretending to be human rights activists, scholars, and students in this MHRD. Since I knew everything about Asian-Pacific black skins and white masks or Asian-Pacific human rights dramas, I used to support him strongly.

 One fine day, our Jewish teaching mafia started showing Gandhi as a great leader of human rights in India, which I boycotted openly from the classroom because I knew that Gandhi was a human rights violator of not only untouchable castes but also Christians and children. He is even a pedophile, but MHRD's Jewish community sponsored him as a great icon of human rights on earth. I used to oppose every conservative behavior, identity, and action of this MHRD from the beginning.

I gave a speech on my life in which I said every Hindu, including the MHRD community, is part and parcel of human rights violators in Asia-Pacific. The Asian-Pacific Human Rights community made a hate speech complaint against my speech by saying that I hurt their religious feelings and sentiments to another black-skinned, white-masked Jewish human rights teaching community. One fine day, I received a call from the MHRD head, saying they had received a hate-speech complaint from their MHRD Asia-Pacific community.

I attended a meeting with the MHRD committee. Every Hindu, Muslim, and Buddhist MHRD Human Rights community said that I hurt their religious feelings and sentiments every time, so MHRD should remove me from their degree. The MHRD committee asked for my apology to MHRD students by saying that I should not criticize any religions or castes in the classroom. I apologize to every MHRD student. I was isolated from everyone except my African and gay Nepali friends. Meanwhile, one of my Brahmin friends, an Asian-Pacific gay, asked me for sex, which I rejected. I have seen almost all sexual minorities from Asia-Pacific in the company of their tormentors.

The next day, my Papua New Guinea classmate told me that long ago there was a complaint against him from Asian MHRD girls that he was proposing to them for sex. It is not a crime to express love or lust towards a girl or boy. He can propose to anybody, and they can reject or accept him. It is not a crime. He said they made a complaint about me because I am an African. I replied to him that this is what I have been saying about Nepali, Indian, or Asian-Pacific human rights dramas.

Meanwhile, in my initial days at the University of Sydney, my senior MHRD female student from Nepal met me. One of my classmates, a Pakistani Muslim, told me that my senior MHRD female student is interested in me starting a relationship in front of her. He said she loves you so much for the relationship. I thought he was joking, but she was serious, and we went to my room that night. She told me she is not an untouchable but knows the vulnerable condition of untouchables in Nepal. She said whoever is coming to study from India and Nepal is fake, but we should be silent about their real faces. You are telling the truth about them. But how can you change MHRD when the entire MHRD is fake about their human rights identities? She told me that I was going to be removed from MHRD since I was attacking Brahmins, Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims in my classroom discussions. She told me our MHRD teaching community is Jewish and they love Brahmins so much, but you are attacking their beloved Brahmins. How can they allow you to get a degree? We spent a lot of time in bed, but we did not have sex since I did not have a condom. She stated that she loves me so much that she wants to assist me if I marry her. She said she is an Australian citizen, so I can get Australian citizenship if I marry her, but I rejected her proposal since I am a man of strong moral values. I don’t belong to a chameleon or parasite background to jump for any personal or professional aerial benefits. She used to say she loved my white teeth and beautiful smile so much that she came to me even though I was her junior. Thank you for your good feelings.

Meanwhile, I am hearing that many Asia-Pacific students are plagiarizing their assignments and getting warnings from the MHRD teaching community. Finally, I am disturbed by this black-skin, white-mask MHRD (Asia-Pacific) human rights community and have plagiarized my last assignment, but I emailed MHRD Head that they can remove me from the degree since I have plagiarized my last assignment. I got a call from the MHRD Jewish Head, and she told me that they had removed me according to their university norms. I felt happy.

But my Pakistani and Nepali gay friends told me that 17 MHRD students were plagiarized in our last assignment, and many were plagiarized from the beginning, but they were all pardoned. How come you only became a victim of our Jewish MHRD teachers? I replied to them softly that they removed me from the degree not because I plagiarized my last assignment but because I am a hardcore critic of their favored Brahmins, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, and Sikhs. My Nepali gay friend told me that he heard this one from one of his MHRD friends.

You can see Ravi Prakash Vyas’s Facebook images and glorification of Hindi and Sanskrit languages. His father was also a black-skin, white-masked human rights person. That is why human rights have failed in Asia-Pacific because these are run by black-skinned, white-masked Brahmins, Hindus, Muslims, and Buddhists.

These are our past and future Nobel awardees, Human Rights ambassadors, UNO Secretaries-Generals, and Amnesty employees. They are using their traditional hegemonies with the English language to establish themselves as human rights representatives without any moral values, any shame or self-respect. This is corruption. Corruption is dominating human rights.

Indian awards are issued to corrupted Brahmins who cooperate with the government. It is an open secret that 98% of awardees are Brahmins in India and are part of 100% corruption, violence, and lies. But global human rights need them badly.

My last line is that on what grounds are you studying or teaching human rights? You don’t have any lived experience like untouchable castes, sexual minorities, Africans, or Yazidis. You are a transgressor, parasite, human rights violator, and brutal person, but just because you are a Brahmin, do you think you can do anything with your English language skills? You should have shame in studying or teaching human rights when it is not your real job. Your entire life is a crime against untouchables, LGBTQ people, Africans, and Yazidis. Your entire life is corrupt. The Untouchables of India and Africans, LGBTQ people, or Yazidis know how much you are cruel and human rights violators to them.

Use LIE DETECTORS to learn more about MHRD corruption. What is the use of lie-detectors if you don’t use them?

How do you achieve human rights and democracy when you have tens of millions of these black-skinned, white-masked human rights across the globe? Our fate is that they are going to become Nobel Peace winners, UNO Secretary Generals, and ambassadors of peace.

LGBTQ Eye, Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment