Sunday 3 July 2022

“Whether you believe me or not, whether you trust me or not, whether you follow me or not, the so-called Indian casteist or anti-casteist philosophers, theorists, radicals, champions, messiahs, icons, leaders, atheists, social reformers or religious reformers or political reformers, constructionists, or reconstructionists, or deconstructionists, scholars, scientists, Nobel laureates, feminists, liberals, Marxists, writers, poets, leftists or right wings, modernists or postmodernists are age-old trash. Dump them in the trash can.” Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship


 

“Whether you believe me or not, whether you trust me or not, whether you follow me or not, the so-called Indian casteist or anti-casteist philosophers, theorists, radicals, champions, messiahs, icons, leaders, atheists, social reformers or religious reformers or political reformers, constructionists, or reconstructionists, or deconstructionists, scholars, scientists, Nobel laureates, feminists, liberals, Marxists, writers, poets, leftists or right wings, modernists or postmodernists are age-old trash. Dump them in the trash can.” Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment