Thursday 7 September 2023

A baby is precious.






 

“I believed the gynecologist.

That killed my baby with the vaccine.

I believe the police system

That may bring justice to my son.

Nobody should lose their babies.

No baby deserves death.

Life is precious.

A baby is precious.

No creature should face death.

No life should be taken away.

Life is precious.

Justice should be served.

Democracy should prevail.

Care should be taken.

When you deal with pregnant women

Care should be taken.

When you deal with vulnerable

Vulnerability has multifaceted persecution.

Nobody should face experimental conditions.

Just like Jews, just like my two babies

One in India for honor killing.

Another is in Germany for vaccination.

Power and authority should not risk our lives.

Vulnerable lives are a matter

Every life matters.”

 

 

“Philosopher John Rawls said that truth, justice, and race matter.

Philosopher Nancy Fraser said that truth, justice, sexuality, and gender matter.

I said a baby's life matters.

The truth is what matters behind my baby’s death.

Justice matters to democratic principles.

Morality matters when accepting truth and justice.”

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment