Thursday 28 September 2023

Unification of Dr.Josef Mengele, Mohammed, and Khadija against my black son Stanford








 

Unification of Dr.Josef Mengele, Mohammed, and Khadija against my black son Stanford

“My heart is bleeding.

It is tearing to lose you, my son.

But Dr.Josef Mengele is celebrating now.

He wakes up when he sees a black pregnant woman.

He woke up and vaccinated you for your blackness.

Black is beautiful, like any skin color.

But Dr.Mengele and his brothers Mohammed and Khadija united.

Doctor Josef never experiments on Khadija's children.

He experimented on Karl Marx's children.

Now Cornel West and Aime Cessarire are victims, my love.

Josef is gone, but his children are taking care of us.

Mohammed and Khadija are doing their best to take our lives.

Black is a victim across time and space.

I will never forget our transatlantic slave trade until our George Floyd and you, my Stanford.

Where white and brown united to enslave us”

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment