Thursday 14 September 2023

#GandhianVoiceForStanford







 

Forgive me, my love.

I am not visiting you for a few weeks.

But mom and your brother, Savior, are visiting you.

I miss you so much, my love.

I love you so much, my little angel Stanford.

Mommy made your place beautiful with angels.

The angels may play with you now.

Mom kept beautiful white stones.

Play with them till I come, my love.

Do you know?

Someone visited you with flowers, my love.

Daddy loves you so much, my love.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment