Tuesday 26 September 2023

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla







 

“Stanford, my star

 

The sun is light.

The sun is warm.

The sun is daytime.

The sun is energy.

The sun is natural.

The sun is a star.

The sun is life.

 

Stanford, my son

 

You are my breath.

You are my love.

You are everything.

 

I lost my star.

I lost my moon.

I lost my sun.

I lost my energy.

I lost my nature.

I lost my daytime

I lost my warm

I lost my breath.

I lost my life.

 

Dr. Mengele took your life.

MENA community, part of taking your breath

Dr.Josef and Mohammed united to take your breath, my love.

 

How many black lives

How much of our breath

Should they need it?

 

Nazis gone, neo-Nazis came

Mohammed and his children have never gone to take our breath”

 

 

Western or European asylum camps are mini-Islamic states within the West or Europe. Asylum camps are filled with radicalized Islamists. Places of violence, lies, crimes, etc. Save your past, present, and future. 100 million refugee/asylum Islamists in the West.

 

Family members accused of trying to murder young woman in 'attempted honour killing' plead guilty to lesser charges

(Prosecutors have dropped attempted murder charges against family members of a young Muslim woman who was held down and stabbed for dating a man of a Christian faith)

 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-22/family-accused-of-attempted-honour-killing-reach-plea-deal/102889062

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

 


No comments:

Post a Comment