Saturday 30 September 2023

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla








 

“Stanford my sweetheart,

Seeing a new baby in your next

Is bleeding my heart, my love? Stanford

No child should be there.

No baby deserves death, my love.

I lost my heart.

When I see a new baby next to you

I deserve death, not you, my love. Stanford

You should not sleep there.

But that Dr.Josef Mangele heir

She used our blackness to test in her laboratory.

I love you so much, my love.

Daddy will come to you soon, my little angel”

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment