Sunday 24 September 2023

Moral law







 

Dear Germany

Moral law you uphold towards brown or Islam

Is it not the same as my black skin?

If the rule of law applies according to skin color or religious identity

Then it can't be a moral code.

What my black skin experienced

Is this a horrifying experience in your camps?

Losing my son Stanford to your gynecologist and helpers

Facing false criminal charges over my character

It shows how much you love asylum backgrounds, criminals, and religious extremists.

And how much do you hate my black skin?

Anyhow, when do you have a history of loving Jews and blacks?

Loving a religious extremist or

Loving a terrorist

Loving a lie is not a moral code but an immoral code.

Love the truth and bring justice to lie

That killed my son and assassinated my character in your land.

Moral law says no matter how many terrorists escape from your white or brown skin, an innocent black should not be punished for their politically correct ideologies”

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment