Wednesday 27 September 2023

Can the Gay Speak?—A Letter to the German Asylum Camp Managers- The victims of Muslims across time and space







Can the Gay Speak?—A Letter to the German Asylum Camp Managers- The victims of Muslims across time and space

Dear All,
I joined my Ph.D. at Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) in New Delhi in 2006, where I was chained, made to kneel down, and physically abused and brutally humiliated by university Muslim professors and the research community for keeping a rainbow flag in my boy's hostel room. I ran away from that university for life by leaving my hundreds of books published by Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Sage, etc.

Again, in 2008, I joined a Hindu university in Hyderabad. I presented a paper on "Can the Gay Speak?" in 2010 (please see the 2010 seminar certificate, my YouTube videos, and decades of LGBTQ campaign) at one of the premier Indian universities where I discontinued in 2011. After presenting my paper, my name became gay in the public sphere (Habermas), which caused me unbearable humiliation that forced me to discontinue my Ph.D. without any physical injury. It is a Hindu university. The irony was that the seminar organizers themselves were anti-LGBTQ rights.

I lost my upper teeth and severely damaged my left hand in a hate crime in Ethiopia for teaching LGBTQ rights. Tormentors are my Muslim students and teachers. They wanted to kill me for teaching LGBTQ rights, but I escaped in 2020. Finally, they filed a police complaint for corrupting their holy country by teaching LGBTQ rights. It is haram.


It is my fifth asylum camp in Germany in these 5 months of staying in Germany. Every camp has the same totalitarian ideologies, violence, and lies. I faced brutal physical threats and humiliation in my present camp from Muslims for requesting that they stop smoking in the common kitchen and requesting that my neighbor smoke inside his room by closing his door. He is still releasing his smoke into my room, even after the police warned him. He is an Arab Muslim with natural violence and aggressiveness.

One of my (African) inmates advised me to be careful with Arab and Kurdish Muslim people because they are violent and powerful in every asylum camp. Abu Baker was the person who called the police to help me. He even told me about his experience: he ran away from any brown-skinned Muslim in the asylum camp. He advised me that I am a minority among minorities. Blacks are minorities in asylum camps. 90% of asylum seekers are Muslims from the MENA region. (Ethiopian) Another close friend of my tormentors informed me that my tormentors are mobilizing their Muslims to give evidence that I tried to rape her or touch her body parts. This is what German asylum camp managers and offices created to eliminate truth, justice, morality, and minorities from their country.

I stopped going to the kitchen out of fear of Muslim women and their men after the incident. I am mentally tortured, physically abused, and brutally humiliated in public in front of everyone. Now they are suppressing the truth since they are powerful and have support from their asylum camp managers. Why don't cameras work in the kitchen, or why doesn't the asylum camp have any cameras? Camp managers have created this kind of condition where the truth can be easily eliminated.

When I joined this asylum camp, I informed a Kurdish Muslim man (he is living with his wife and 5-year-old son), that I am an LGBTQ campaigner. His wife is part of this conspiracy in the kitchen. She speaks English. He and his wife are part of this massive conspiracy to save their Kurdish Muslim woman and their Arab Muslim man, who physically assaulted me twice and publicly humiliated me without any fear of law and order. Where did they get this kind of courage to publicly attack, humiliate, assail, and abuse any individual? There are eight people involved in this conspiracy. I am not getting any sleep with all these visuals (physical attack, humiliation, abuse, etc.) coming to mind. Brutal images, humiliation, insults, shame, degradation, etc. Am I in the MENA region or Germany? The Kurdish Muslim might have informed his fellow Muslims that I am gay or used some sort of derogatory name. I am just imagining what would have happened to me if they knew that I was really an LGBTQ person.

Finally, you made asylum camps where minorities like me, or the truth reduced to a "walking corpse (Barrington Moore Jr.), "walking carrion" (V. Naipaul), or "walking carcass (Gopal Guru), What I noticed was that "truth has been organizationally outflanked" (Michael Mann) by Islamic religious practitioners and their alley-German camp managers who say "Muslims are so good and innocent". It is contrary to what the police, judiciary, and empirical evidence/personal experience show. None of the German asylum camp managers lived with Muslims in the asylum camp but concluded without any lived experience that Muslims are peaceful, nonviolent, and democratic. This is contrary to what European radical philosophers and theorist Slavoj Zizek cautioned his European people to be careful with the rise of Islam and Muslims. Philosopher Slavoj Zizek is a far-left ideologue, not a right-wing one. As Justice Philosopher John Rawls upheld his entire life, kindly upheld truth, justice, and morality, and stood with truth. Install cameras, implement house rules and regulations, and create a democratic space where laws rule, not religion. Asylum camps banned pork due to Muslims, but what about people like me who are vegan? You are respecting Ramadan. What about Ethiopians who do 54 days of fasting? Ethiopian Orthodox Christian fasting is one of the toughest fasts, but there is no respect for them because they are Africans. Your German asylum camp managers cut my wife’s and son’s middle names from their names but not Arabs' and Kurdish Muslims' names? Why this kind of open discrimination? Is it because of their black race, religious Christians, and number? I noticed that you are respecting people based on their number, or majority and minority.

One of my Twitter friends posted to me that one of the Muslim asylum-seeker's families (particularly mother and sisters) from Australia stabbed their daughter multiple times to kill her for having a Christian boyfriend. It is an honor killing. But still, it is okay for asylum camp managers because they are Muslims. (Family members accused of trying to murder young woman in 'attempted honour killing' plead guilty to lesser charges (Prosecutors have dropped attempted murder charges against family members of a young Muslim woman who was held down and stabbed for dating a man of a Christian faith).

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-09-22/family-accused-of-attempted-honour-killing-reach-plea-deal/102889062).

 

I am scared for my life since one of my close friends asked me to be careful when I go to the kitchen.

If any physical harm happened to me, to my son Saviour, or to my Ethiopian wife, then asylum camp managers (along with eight conspiracy mobs) are responsible since they have created this kind of choosy and violent behavior among Arabs and Kurdish Muslims in German camps. Already, the vaccine killed my second son, Stanford, and we are facing a false rape complaint and threat from the beloved children of Germany, i.e., MENA region background Muslims.

Finally, let me conclude by writing what Indian political theorist Gopal Guru correctly argued: the cultural reduction of a human being from the cultural to the natural (anti-civilizational) takes place through the infliction of mental or moral injuries that assign differential inferior or hierarchical meanings to the corporeal body, within which one can see the status of truth, justice, and morality in the German asylum camp ideology.

Marx, Hannah Ardent, Sigmund Freud, and Albert Einstein and their people were harassed, tortured, and reduced their status in their times, but Cornel West(race matters), Aime Ceissare (thingification), Michael Foucault (sexuality), John Rawls (truth, justice, morality), and their people are facing rampant violence, excommunication, degradation, humiliation, isolation, brutal lies, etc in your Western/German asylum camps. We can’t breathe with this kind of discrimination and violence.

Thank you

Sincerely

Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla(he/them)

John Rawls Student since 1995

 

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment