Sunday 26 December 2021

Let them fly, the sky is their limit...


 

“My internal feelings do not matter to you.

My identity does not matter to you.

You need my body.

You need my company for your needs.

I am not your Devadasi girl to rape me repeatedly.

I am not your slave wife to rape me repeatedly.

I am not your Yazidi girl to rape me repeatedly.

I am not your Madiga girl to rape me repeatedly.

I am not your Untouchable and Yazidi girl to enslave me for your lustful eyes.

I am not your housemaid to rape me repeatedly.

I am not your cleaning girl to rape me repeatedly.

I crossed all those stages.

I am a human.

I want to fly from your clutches.

Leave me alone.

Leave me alone if you are a human.

I know you are an animal.

Even animals are soft towards their prey.

But you are worse than a lion.

Even lions have sympathy for the calf.

But you are a calf eater.

Allow the calf to roam freely.

Let them fly.

Let them speak.

Let them walk.

Let them play

Let them read.

Let them achieve their desires.

Let them dance.

Let them use Tiktok.

Let them use Facebook.

Let them watch television.

Let them come to the beauty show.

Let them wear jeans.

Let them wear biji.

Let them cheer.

Let them wear the dress they like.

Allow them to wear sleeveless.

Let them show their faces to the world.

Let them show their eyes, hands, feet, thighs.

Let them show their bodies.

Nakedly or half-nakedly

It is their decision, not yours.

Let them touch the sky in freedom.

Let them enjoy their identity.

Freedom, liberty, equality  

Human identity

Let them fend for themselves.

Let us break their chains.

Let us bury your old-aged ideology.

Let us re-write our history.

We are historical.

We are not ahistorical.

Let me write about your traditional ideology and its transition.

Allow transit to your ideology.

Let this transcend your way of life.

Let me revolutionize.

You can’t speak of change.

Unless you revolutionize internally,

The internal revolution is change.

Your personal revolution is a symbol of change.

As long as you speak of radical-social change,

Without your personal transformation, you are just like any other tradition, culture, yoga, or veil.

Change yourself from the inside

Inner revolution is a symbol of radical social change.

Self-revolutionary change is the first step to changing your neighbor.

How long will you hold onto my freedom, liberty, equality, and identity?

Let them fly, the sky is their limit...”

This is my personal experience with social victims who know that we are collectively responsible for their slavery.

Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship" (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment