Tuesday 28 December 2021

Nude


 

“My nudity is a protest against your orthodoxy.

My nude demonstration is against your hypocrisy.

My nudity is for my freedom.

My nudity is for my liberty.

My nudity is for my equality.

My nudity is for my individuality.

My nudity is for my existence.

My nudity is for my survival.

My nudity is for rationality.

My nudity is for science.

My nudity is questioning your violence.

My nakedness is extending the philosophy of human rights.

My nudity is questioning your traditional human rights approach.

I am surviving.

I am a survivor.

I am your victim.

I am your age-old victim.

I am thriving for my human status.

I am thriving for the sake of my human dignity.

I am thriving for my uniqueness.

I am thriving for my gender identity.

I am thriving for my sovereignty.

I'm fighting for my dignity.

I am thriving in my life.

I am your slave.

I can’t be your slave forever.

Let me speak the truth with my nakedness.

It is the nude truth.

I am speaking about you.

Enjoy my nude body with your lustful eyes.

How long? How long will you see my nude body?

What is there in it?

How long, how long did you rape me repeatedly?

The bird of liberty! Listen to my voice

I want to fly away from their chains.

I want to sing a freedom song.

I want to sing a survival song.

I want to sing a liberty song.

Let me sing my nude song.

Let me enjoy my highest level of freedom with my nudity.

Let me protest against your age-old oppression with my nude demonstration in public.

Public protest is my place.

Public nude protest is my symbol of revolution against your obnoxious theories and praxis.

Let me show you my nude body.

Let me express my nude feelings.

Let me show my nude body to your past, present, and future violence.

The bird of liberty, help me to reach you.

I am a nudist protestor.

Let me enjoy my liberty of showing my body.

Let me survive.

Let me exercise my expression.

I am a born free human being.

You chained me in the name of tradition.

Let me break your traditional chains.

Let me burn your culture.

Let me funeral your ideology.

Let me funeral your religious atrocities.

Let me funeral your primitive ideology.

Let me funeral your primitive way of life.

Let me burn your pedophile ideology.

Let me burn your Devadasi system.

Allow me to burn your pundit.

Let me burn your sacredness.

Let me burn your Sati system.

Let me burn your FGM ideology.

Let me burn your caste system.

Let me burn your untouchability.

Let me funeral your Indian ideology.

Let me burn your twice-born ideology.

Let me burn everything you made sacred.

Let me show my nude body.”

I can measure society and its progress by the expression of nudity by its people.Nudity is the most extreme manifestation of human rights, freedom, liberty, and individuality, and it reflects the highest level of rationality, science, civility, and progress in its civil society. Nude expression is a symbol of the highest level of radical social change. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship" (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment