Friday 24 December 2021

My Saviour


 

“My Saviour

Are you born to teach me love?

You are born to teach me morality.

Are you born to teach me equality?

You were born to teach me fraternity.

You are born to teach me freedom.

You are born to teach me ethics.

You were born to teach me to fight against superstitions.

You were born to teach me to fight against blind belief.

You were born to teach me to fight against hero-worship.

You were born to teach me to fight against stone-worship.

You were born to teach me to fight against deep-rooted culture.

You were born to teach me how to fight lies.

You were born to teach me to fight against hierarchies.

You were born to teach me how to fight fraud.

You are born to teach me to fight against scams.

You were born to teach me to fight against sexual exploitation.

You were born to teach me to fight against labor exploitation.

You were born to teach me how to fight rulers.

You were born to teach me how to fight kings.

You were born to teach me how to fight masters.

You were born to teach me how to fight racism.

You were born to teach me to fight casteism.

You were born to teach me to fight against untouchability.

You were born to teach me to fight against politically correct ideologies.

You are very much a sub-subaltern.

You are very productive.

You are very much an organic intellectual.

You are very much a radical-social philosopher.

You are very much a subaltern lover.

You are very gender-neutral.

You love sexual minorities.

You love everyone equally.

You are egalitarian.

You are an eqauliterian.

You allowed me into your church.

When Hindus forbade my shadow in their area,

Your white-western Protestant Christian missionaries touched me.

They hugged me.

They had my food in my hands.

When Hindus killed me for my shadow,

Your white children educated me.

Your white children opened separate schools for me.

Your white children produced an organic intellectual like Dr.B.R. Ambedkar.

But he turned against you with his strong Hindutva ideology.

But still, you loved him.

He was scared of Hindus for his life.

He was scared of Hindus for the life of his Mahars.

You knew everything.

But my family remained true to your faith for 450 years.

Western Christian missionaries touched our lives.

Not every Christian touched me.

Western Roman Catholics are just like our Hindus in India.

They stood by Hindus.

Unlike Protestant Christian missionaries,

Protestant Christians are always victims.

In contrast to the Catholic Church

The Catalan Church remained in the hands of hegemonic groups.

You were very much a Protestant throughout your life.

You are the symbol of protestanism.

You are the symbol of courage against feudal ideology.

You are very much the proletariat.

You destroyed super-structures to reconstruct them.

You are a reconstructionist.

You are a great human being on Earth, such as I have never seen before.

But your followers are not following your ideology.

They stand by hegemonic ideologies.

They are unquestionably "Satan's" agents.

They are not your good children.

They are not your good people.

They hate untouchables.

They hate sub-subaltern expressions.

They hate Yazidis.

They love Eastern ideologies.

They love MENA ideologies.

They love Sharia.

They are destroying your churches in the name of political correctness.

They are agents of age-old ideologies in the name of being politically correct.

Political correctness is suffocating your protestant ideology.

You are not safe in your old society.

Your minority believes they are protecting you from their ideologies.

They are killing unborn children.

They are having fun with unborn children.

Every unborn life matters.

Life matters.

Unborn Life Is Important

You despise violators.

You hate persecutors.

You hate genociders.

You hate rapists.

You despise capitalists?

You hate feudalism.

You hate traditional ideologies.

You are very much a deconstructor.

You are a radical social thinker.

You are a historical figure.

You were born to atone for my sins.

You sacrificed your life for my sins.

You are crucified for my sins.

You were resurrected from the dead to atone for my sin?

That’s why I named my son your name, "Saviour."

"I love you so much, my Saviour."

Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship" (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment