Wednesday 22 December 2021

Mother, I have seen you


 

Mother, I have seen you while you're waking up at 2 a.m.

To make black tea before going to work

Mother, I have seen you crying while I was going to school with an empty stomach.

Mother, I have seen you crying while I was attending school with an empty stomach.

Mother, I have seen your happy tears while I was eating my breakfast

Mother, I have seen you begging for food for my sister and me.

Mother, I have seen you crying while not providing me and my sister with proper dresses to wear.

Mother, I have seen you crying while I was wearing my sister’s torn clothes.

Mother, I have seen you while you were wearing a torn saree.

Mother, I have seen you while you were working 17 hours in your subordinate caste- Reddy Hindu Lord field.

Mother, I have seen you while you were working in the harsh summer of May without foot-wear

Mother, I have seen you while you were working without a sip of water

Mother, I have seen you while you were working without breakfast

Mother, I have seen you while you were working without standing in the field

Mother, I have seen you being humiliated by your fellow Hindus to marry my untouchable father.

Mother, I have seen you covering your face while begging to escape from recognizing you.

Mother, I have seen you while you were dying, sociologically and psychologically, to become untouchable.

Mother, I have seen you hiding your "Aryan identity" while begging

Mother, I have seen you saving my untouchable father from honour killing by the hands of your Aryans.

Mother,I have seen you when you failed to do puberty ceremonies for my sister when she reached 13 years old.

Mother, I have seen you cursing your Hinduism and Aryanism for your vulnerable condition,

Mother, I have seen raging against your Hinduism for our social boycott from your family and village.

Mother, I've known you my entire life.

Mother, I've seen your tears fall like water when you failed to pay my school fee of 5 rupees.

I love you so much, mom.

Me and my sister love you so much, mom.

We love you so much, mom.

You are not an ordinary Aryan Pooja-Golla woman, mom

You are a Revolutionary Pooja-Golla Mother.mom

Mother, you 've challenged your own Aryans.

Mother, You 've challenged your own landlord parents by marrying my untouchable father.

You suffered life-long like any untouchable mother, too.

You 've challenged Aryan/Hindu society by staying with my untouchable father for more than 50 years, mom.

Mother, you never shy to marry my dark skinned father even though you are so milky color

Mother, you never shy to love me and my sister even though we are dark skinned children

Mother, you've never been racist, but you're a wonderful loving mother.

You've protected me and my sister from caste and colour based daily humiliation by your fellow Hindus. 

You are a great mother, mom.

 Mother, I've seen you...

Your son

Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla

My personal experience with my mother, who married my Untouchable-Madiga father, She is socially boycotted by Hindus for marrying an untouchable. She was never allowed to see her parents' dead bodies for 50 years. This is the tyranny of the Hindus in India. They persecute every Hindu for marrying an untouchable. Rage against Hinduism and its followers Discard Hinduism in any form. Hinduism is the main root cause of every social evil in India. It destroyed the basic human rights of the Untouchables. Hinduims is a crime against humanity and it violates every international law on human rights. In the picture, my mother is kissing my little boy Saviour Suryaraju Mattimalla.

Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship" (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment