Tuesday 21 December 2021

Queer Writing The Nation


 

Queer Writing The Nation

How many centuries have you been denying my existence?

How many generations will you deny me the right to live?

How long will you deny my pain and suffering?

How many years did you depersonalize my identity?

How long did you dehumanize me?

How many decades have I suffered from your expressions?

How long will I be on the road?

How long before you kill me with your stone pelting?

How long should I live without any basic education?

How long should I survive without any human dignity, self-respect, worth, or esteem?

How much have I contributed to scientific thinking?

How much did I change your traditional opinion of me?

How much have I changed the mind set of human rights organizations?

How much have I changed the minds of feminists and Marxists?

I am not your Tom Tom.

I am a human.

I need human dignity, worth, respect, equality.

I am no longer your stone-to-death victim.

I don’t need your sympathy.

I don’t need your invitation to bless your child.

I want human status.

I am natural, just like you.

I am normal, just like you.

I was born human.

Respect my expression.

Respect my identity.

Respect my individuality.

Respect my freedom.

Respect my desires.

Respect my subaltern expression.

I am not a materialist like you.

I am not a capitalist like you.

I'm not a feudal lord like you.

I am not a cine producer like you.

I am a simple but ordinary human being.

I wish every human being could live together.

But you are chaining me with your humiliation.

You are not recognizing my scientific approach?

I am your age-old victim.

You victimized me for centuries upon centuries without human status.

I lived my entire life without a human identity.

I lived as a beggar.

I lived my life as a transgender person.

I lived my life as a gay man.

I lived as a lesbian.

I lived as a bisexual.

I lived as a gay man.

I want to say proudly that I am queer.

Can you allow me to express my identity?

Your words are killing me.

Your eyes are killing me.

Your thoughts are killing me.

Your male chauvinism is killing me.

Your feminity is killing me.

Your traditional ideology is killing me.

I want to survive.

I am a survivor now.

The queer communities in India are walking-carrion, particularly the trans and Dalit queers, who are the most vulnerable in the Indian sub-continent. Let us not be silent about queer rights. Queer rights are human rights.

Suryaraju Mattimalla, Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship" (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Published poems by Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla at My poetic side

 Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com),

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment