Wednesday 25 May 2022

Albania’s Pioneering LGBT Activist: ‘We Should Not Be Second-Class Citizens’—Xheni Karaj. Can I achieve at least a tenth-class human status in my lifetime in our human ranking world?-Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla.





Albania’s Pioneering LGBT Activist: ‘We Should Not Be Second-Class Citizens’—
Xheni Karaj.

Can I achieve at least a tenth-class human status in my lifetime in our human ranking world?-Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla.

Dear Madam Xheni Karaj,

As a white European queer person, you hope to advance from your current second-class human status to first-class citizenship on par with your white and Brahmin cisgender peers. You may get first-class equality with your white and Brahmin communities soon. But my condition or status or the status of Africans or dark-skinned or untouchable or their queer status is below. I will explain here: Let me explain the status of various races and their queer people in your white and Asian societies.

I am an untouchable in India and hold permanent fifth-class citizenship in India. The first four citizens are Brahmins, Kshatriya, Vaishya, and Shudra castes. It is very difficult to attain even fourth-class citizenship in India or South Asia from my fifth-class citizenship.

An Aryan Brahmin queer person holds second-class status after his or her or their first-class Brahmin cisgender community. Kshatriya queer people hold fourth-class citizenship after their third-class Kshatriya cisgender community. Vaishya queer people hold sixth class citizenship status after their fifth class Vaishya cisgender community. After their Shudra's seventh class citizenship, queer Shudra (Reddy, Kamma, Kapu, and Velama caste) people have eight class citizenship.

In India, I am a dark-skinned untouchable with ninth-class citizenship, having previously held eighth-class citizenship in my untouchable caste cisgender community. It is impossible to attain even eight-class citizenship in India or South Asia from my ninth-class human status.

As an untouchable queer person in India, I am granted ninth-class citizenship, which is extremely difficult to obtain in India or South Asia.

So that their Brahmins can enjoy the first-class treatment in your white world. For example, Urvashi Vaid achieved first-class citizenship and recognition even though she is a queer woman because of her Aryan Brahmin white-skinned caste background. But this is not the case for African-Americans, untouchable castes, or dark-skinned queer people with their social background. Their social background is stagnant in their home and host countries.

As a result, Brahmin queer people are treated as second-class citizens in the white western world.

Asian cisgender people are third-class citizens in the white world.

So Asian queer people are fourth-class citizens in the white western world.

In the white western world, Latinos are fifth-class citizens.

So Latino queers are sixth-class citizens in the white western world.

African-Americans are seventh-class citizens in the white western world.

So, in the white western world, African American queers are eighth-class citizens.

As a dark-skinned alien in Europe, I am granted ninth-class citizenship.

As a dark-skinned queer alien in Europe, I have tenth-class citizenship in Europe.

I am a dark-skinned untouchable alien in Europe. I hold eleventh-class citizenship in Europe.

In our human ranking world, can an African queer person advance from an eighth class human status to a seventh class human status?

Can I achieve at least a tenth-class human status in my lifetime in our human ranking world? Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla

Ref:

https://balkaninsight.com/2022/04/28/albanias-pioneering-lgbt-activist-we-should-not-be-second-class-citizens/  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment