Thursday 19 May 2022

The Department of Social is protecting airlifted Afghan racists.


 

Dear Global Human Rights and LGBTQ  bodies,

Today I met with the Social Department at 8.30am about my complaint against racist slurs by two Afghan people, but the Social Department official told me that there was no attack according to their CC cameras and they (Afghans)the were commenting on my dress. She told me very angrily that you do not even know them and you can’t even recognize them but you are complaining about them without knowing them. She said, "non-stop has solved your problem yesterday itself." She was talking like Afghans yesterday, who spoke to me just like her by saying that they were not commenting on me. She is protecting them. I informed her that I wanted to take legal action against them and that I wanted to take a police case. She asked me to go to the police station, but there was no case at all. I told her that I had written a complaint letter to the court yesterday about racism. She is dismissing my complaint by saying I can’t recognize them despite knowing them very well. I told her "madam, you are protecting them from my complaint against racism." The non-stop official advised me to meet with the department of social today, but she says there is no attack on you. She said, "How do you know they are bullying you racially when you don’t know them?" She is completely supporting racism. I told her it is a passing comment, bullying, racial slurs by them in a group in their language, and I can feel it and have been feeling it for the last 6 months, but she strongly supports Afghans. I want to make a legal or police complaint against Afghan people who have been racially abusing me for the last 6 months. One Department of Accommodation official told me openly that everyone has a problem with Afghans but that they are leaving this camp soon. Social asked me what they should do. I asked them to take the necessary legal action for racist slurs according to the law of the land. I won't get justice from my camp.  I requested the social department official to meet the director of my asylum camp, so they asked me to come to their department tomorrow morning (20 May 2022) at 8 a.m. Let me see his or her reaction to my complaint against racism. They are not even enquiring with an eye-witness about racist slurs by Afghans but conclude that there is no case at all since I can’t recognize my tormentor. This is another way of damaging my integrity (honesty, truth, antiracism, anti-cover-ups, etc.) by the social department of my camp. I don’t get any justice from my camp. They are protecting my tormentors.

 Thank you very much, sir.

Kind Regards

 Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they) B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Socrates Good Shepherd, Author, LGBTQ Rights Activist, Human Rights Activist, Anti-Corruption Activist, Whistleblower Activist, Anti-Pedophilia, Anti-Slavery, Anti-Caste, Anti-Race, Anti-Untouchability, Rationalist, Writer, Scholar, Poet, Critic, Atheist, YouTuber, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Former Assistant Professor, And Blogger.

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

(https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

 

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

 

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

 

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com), 

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

https://mypoeticside.com/all-the-ownpoems-27107-1 

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

YouTube: Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla /Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment