Thursday 26 May 2022

Another Complaining Letter to the Global Human Rights Bodies against racism by a Ukrainian woman asylum seeker and her Moldovan husband and their shouting and yelling directed at my four-year-old son, me, and my wife for a long time


Dear Global Human Rights Bodies,

Subject: Another complaint letter against racism by a Ukrainian woman asylum seeker and her Moldovan husband and their shouting and yelling directed at my four-year-old son, me, and my wife for a long time in the residential area.

We are facing unbearable racism from not only the local European people but also from the European asylum seekers and airlifted Afghan asylum seekers in our area.

The Ukrainian woman was shouting and yelling at my 4-year-old son and at me for touching her baby's toy after 9 p.m. on the third floor on May 26, 2022 in front of everyone. My son was born on April 18, 2018, and had completed three years and is beginning his fourth. She and her Moldovan partner (according to information from another asylum seeker from Kazakhstan, who is also my translator from English to the local European language for non-stop official in my first and second complaints on racism that both belong to Ukraine and Moldova origin) have been shouting at my baby several times in the past 6 months. They have been living in this residential area for a long time. 

White woman is a Ukrainian, whereas her partner is a white Moldovan. The Ukrainian woman was shouting and yelling at my 4-year-old son and at me for touching her baby's toy after 9 p.m. on the third floor on May 26, 2022, in front of everyone. I informed the non-stop official about her (their) repeated shouting and yelling at my son at 9.35 pm. Several times, the couple used to shout at my wife and at me in the past. They have been shouting at my son for a long time, but we are waiting and waiting for a change in them, like the way we waited for the Afghan people who made racial slurs and running comments about me. I informed my camp director and another official in my interview with them that I am a bisexual man on May 20, 2022.

I met our camp director and another official at 9 pm and took the meeting up to 9.20 pm on May 20, 2022, regarding my first complaint about the Afghan gang. I showed two scientific pieces of evidence of racism, its forms, and operations by showing two theoretical works on casteism, untouchability, and racism that were published by Oxford University Press and another theoretical book by Slavoj Zizek, published by Navayana. I asked him to borrow Humiliation and Cracked Mirror to better understand the experience of racism or its various manifestations.

One is Humiliation: claims and context. Gopal Guru is the author. Oxford University Press published it in 2009.

Gopal Guru The Cracked Mirror: An Indian Debate on Experience and Theory. New Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2012.

Agitating the Frame: Five Essays on Economics, Ideology, Sexuality, and Cinema. Slavoj iek is the author. Publisher, Navayana, 2014.

I have brought many Oxford University Press and other theoretical works with me while coming to Europe, so if you want someone to borrow a book from me to understand racism or casteism or untouchability, or genderism on a theoretical level, you can contact me, but you should return my book. I love my theoretical books and they are my wealth. I do have many theoretical and philosophical works in PDF form.

The Ukrainian woman and her Moldovan husband have been screaming and yelling at my baby boy for a long time if he touches their baby toy or goes near him. At 10.25 p.m., I showed nonstop officials the location where hatred occurred to my four-year-old baby boy to check their CC cameras. Non-stop officials advised me to contact the social department tomorrow. I kept telling them that it was pure racism on the part of Ukrainian and Moldovan couples or airlifted Afghans against my four-year-old son and me and my wife in the past. Officials are trying to reduce complaints or our lived experiences deliberately by telling me that "it is a misunderstanding". I don’t know what kind of action my camp director took against Afghans in my first complaint.

I have been a life-long student of casteism, untouchability, racism, gender, and sexuality, with decades of reading experience from Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Verso, and others, or articles available on JSTOR, but officials are attempting to minimize or manipulate my complaints about racism in the name of "misunderstanding." My transgressors or tormentors know what they are doing to my baby boy and to my wife and to me based on our dark skin and African origin and features. They are very conscious of their racism toward my family.

I have studied western philosophies ranging from Socrates (critical thinking) to Rousseau (respect, recognition, and dignity for the ordinary self); Kant (respect, recognition, and dignity for the ordinary self); Hegel (respect, recognition, and dignity for the ordinary self); Adam Smith (respect, recognition, and dignity for the ordinary self) for a more ordered, decent, and just society; JΓΌrgen Habermas (public sphere), Michel Foucault (power and knowledge), Louis Althusser (ideology and ideological state apparatuses), Noam Chomski (linguistic), Jacques Derrida (Deconstruction theory), John Rawls (Grand theory of social justice), Slavoj Zizek (sublime object of ideology), Gramsci (Organic intellectual), Pierre Bourdieu (cultural capitalism), Hannah Ardent (Totalitarian ideologies) , etc., and I can’t tolerate Hobbes or Machiavelli or their followers, who are known for their self-preservation theories, i.e., purity and impurity theories). John Rawls, a Social Justice Grand Theorist, advised his students to reject anything that dehumanizes us, no matter how elegant it may be in theory.

We feel that dark-skinned people, including children with dark skin and Africans (my wife and my baby boy are Africans), do not have the right to live in front of these racist people. Do we have serious institutions to deal with this deep-rooted racism? We are all humans, but Afghan and European people are practicing unbearable racism against dark-skinned and African people. They are not even leaving dark-skinned or African kids.

Their racism is ontologically hurting and wounding us, and the final stage is ontological death. Can anyone take this stand against racism seriously? Please conduct a lie detector test on both parties to know who is the criminal and who is the victim. We want help from your organizations to deal with racism. Please try to reduce racism with the law.

You can’t allow people and institutions to dehumanize children with dark skin or African or Asian children or adults for racism, which is ontologically hurting and wounding and dehumanizing and sub-humanizing us. Racism is a denial of human status to dark-skinned and African people. It is rejecting my human status, it is repulsing my human status, it is excluding me, it is degrading me, it is humiliating me, it is socially boycotting me, and it is violating my ontology. It is taking its most lethal form against people of dark skin and African origins and features.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they)B.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D(History)

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

(https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla-ebook/dp/B09MDXFTY2/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1637756966&qsid=261-0591308-5553230&refinements=p_27%3ASuryaraju+Mattimalla&s=digital-text&sr=1-2&sres=B09MDZM1Q2%2CB09MDXFTY2&text=Suryaraju+Mattimalla)

Author of  “Dalit/Untouchable Anthology: Untouchable Lived Experiences” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M5B7XVS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Dalit%2FUntouchable+Anthology&qid=1638451224&sr=8-1)

Author of “An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Babasaheb Dr.B.R.Ambedkar” (https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Suryaraju-Mattimalla/dp/B09M785T3S/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=An+intelectual+history+of+anti-caste+philosophers+in+indien%3A+A+study+on+Babasaheb+Dr.B.R.Ambedkar&qid=1638746824&sr=8-1)

Blog: DALIT ACADEMIC MAFIA (https://dalitacademicmafia.blogspot.com), 

Blog: TIGRAY GENOCIDE IN ETHIOPIA (dejazamtchnegussebezabih.blogspot.com),

https://mypoeticside.com/all-the-ownpoems-27107-1 

Twitter:  Dr Suryaraju Mattimalla (@DrMattimalla) / Twitter

Facebook: Surya Raju Mattimalla | Facebook

E-mail:suryarajumattimalla1977@gmail.com 

YouTube: Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla /Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

 

No comments:

Post a Comment