Monday 9 October 2023

Black Soul Speaks for Jewish Soul---#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla









 

Black Soul Speaks for Jewish Soul

When thousands, millions of terrorists trespassed

They cheered with dance and song.

Even though it is a terrorist attack on a sovereign Israeli nation

It is an attack on a persecuted Jewish community.

European and Western asylum camps cheered and danced together with politically correct ideologies.

Lip statements passed while they danced with our tormentors.

Have you seen how they raped, killed, and held hostages in our peace-loving Jewish community on 7/10 attacks?

Have you seen how the knowledge-producing and law-abiding Jewish community attacked in their homes?

Have you seen how terrified and terrorized Israelis are in their homes?

After all, I am a black guy; I am a victim here and there and everywhere.

But still, I have a heart for knowledge production.

I have a heart for a peace-loving and law-abiding Jewish community.

I know the pain and suffering if you lose a loved one.

I lost my two babies in India and Germany.

I lost them to honor killings and racism.

I lost them to Dr.Josef Mengelle and Mohammed and Khadija’s followers.

Never again, 7/10 attacks

Never celebrate violence.

I can understand how much you preserve venom for my Jewish community.

I understood the suffering of Jews because I lost my two beautiful babies to honor killings and racism.

I understand pain and suffering, humiliation, and dehumanization because I am a black soul.

I was publicly humiliated and assaulted by Muslim terrorists in Germany in front of tens of other terrorists just for asking them to follow the law.

But German camp officials, including the queer community, supported Islamic terrorism over me.

It is what Germany or the West is doing to our vegetarian community.

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment