Sunday 15 October 2023

We just got a warning from another Muslim man at 9.45 p.m.


 

We just got a warning from another Muslim man at 9.45 p.m.

Our door was knocked and knocked several times by an unknown man, and when I opened my door with fear of Muslims, there was a Muslim man. He warned me that my son was disturbing his room. We are shocked. When I asked him where his room was, he replied to me that he lived on the ground floor. We live on the first floor. He warned us just now, at 9.45 p.m. My son is watching his YouTube videos, and how come my son disturbed him when he was living far away from my room? Oh my God, German camp managers produced this kind of situation where non-Muslims are not safe in their asylum camps. We don't have enough balance to call the police. I don't even know him. He keeps telling me that he is living in the camp, but on the ground floor. I don't know him. Why is he warning my son? My son is five years old. My wife told him she saw him in the camp. How come he warned a five-year-old baby on this night by coming to my home and warning me to stop my laptop from the ground floor? We are scared that German camp managers and their Muslims are going to harm us in the coming days. We are traumatized by all these ongoing life-threatening warnings from Muslims. We want cameras. We want safety.

Dr.Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia"

Author: Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

Author: An Intellectual History of Anti-Caste Philosophers in India: A Study on Dr.B.R.Ambedkar

No comments:

Post a Comment