Thursday 12 October 2023

Saturday, October 7, 2023, the Jewish Genocide








 Saturday, October 7, 2023, the Jewish Genocide

 

“Carnage everywhere in Israel

Massacres everywhere in Israel

Rape everywhere Rape victims in Israel

Mass violence everywhere mass violence in Israel

Genocide everywhere genocide against the Jewish community

 

Stanford, my angel,

You were the victim of black genocide.

Just like your sibling, a victim of the Dalit genocide

Tens of thousands of our Jewish children have been beheaded in Israel.

As racism and untouchability have taken you and your siblings to India and Germany

Muslims have taken the lives of tens of thousands of Jews in Israel.

 

 

Holocaust histories repeated

I am not sleeping.

 

Jewish suffering was repeated.

I am not active.

 

The Holocaust is adding to my trauma.

I lost my babies to untouchability and racism

I lost my first baby in India.

And second, racism in Germany

The Holocaust is not new to me.

 

In our time, what happened to my knowledge community?

In our times, what happened to my peace-loving community?

In our times, what happened to my law-abiding citizens?

In our times, what happened to my Jewish community?

In our time, what happened to humanity in Israel?

Is there a historical genocide against Israelis on October 7, Saturday, 2023?

What happened to my Jewish life is genocide now.

 

Never Again: Genocide against the Knowledge Community

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.”

 

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva


 

No comments:

Post a Comment