Thursday 5 October 2023

Reduction of our black names---#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla







Reduction of our black names

 

“Stanford my angel,

Today I got your birth certificate

I mean your death certificate

With your full name “Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla”

It shocked my love because

As I noticed throughout my stay in Germany

They reduce our black Christian names, not Muslim names

Only black Christian names are reduced to our sub-human status

To get our full name we should die

I understood this with your certificate of death

Our names are reduced to our sub-human status”

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva


 

No comments:

Post a Comment