Tuesday 10 October 2023

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla








When a living creature loses a loved one

I can’t describe their mental status, sadness, pain, and suffering.

I lost my two babies to honor killing and racism.

In India and Germany, pain is indescribable.

My mind stopped thinking.

My legs stopped their movements.

My mouth stopped reading books

My hands stopped writing.

My whole body stopped functioning.

The whole world became dark.

I saw the same human nature in transatlantic slavery and racism.

I saw the same human nature in the Holocaust.

I saw their human nature in the recent 7/10 attacks in Israel.

I saw the same human nature in carnage, massacres, genocides, and civil wars.

It is human nature, animal nature, or bird nature to feel our loved one alive or dead.

But there are social evils different from us.

But there is a unique creature called Islamists.

They were cheering when their loved one died.

They were laughing and dancing when their children died.

They are getting ready to kill Jews while keeping their loved ones' dead bodies in front of them.

It is not human nature.

It is not a living creature in nature.

It is the devil's nature.

It is an evil nature.

It is a machine nature

They are Muslims, not humans.

That is why they never say we are humans, but Muslims.

When you interact with any Muslim, the first word from their mouth is, I am a Muslim.

When we talk to anyone, we don’t use ‘religion, race, ethnicity, caste, sexuality, gender, class, etc.”

But when we meet an Islamist, the first word is I am a Muslim, a Muslim, a Muslim—a unanimous name for I am a terrorist, a terrorist, a terrorist.

 

 

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva


 

No comments:

Post a Comment