Friday 13 October 2023

Heartbroken When I saw genocide against my Jewish community on Saturday, October 7, 2023---#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla








Stanford, my love,

 

Heartbroken

When I see my children in Israel

 

Heartbroken

When I see my sisters in Israel

 

Heartbroken

When I see my brothers in Israel

 

Heartbroken

When I see my hostages in Gaza

 

Heartbroken

When I see Israel's army condition now

 

Heartbroken

When I lost my two babies to honor killing and racism in India and Germany.

 

Heartbroken and fallen

When I see anti-Semitic rhetoric across Western and European spaces

 

Heartbroken and fallen

When I see the trauma of my Jewish community with the rise of anti-Semitic rhetoric in every white Western world

 

Heartbroken and fallen

When I evidenced anti-Semitism in every German asylum camp and its public spheres

 

Heartbroken

When I see anti-Semitism across German spaces

 

Heartbroken

When I saw genocide against my Jewish community on Saturday, October 7, 2023,

 

Stanford, my angel

Heartbroken and fallen

When I lost you to Dr. Josef Mengelle's German gynecologist”

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva


 

No comments:

Post a Comment