Wednesday 25 October 2023

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

Sorry, my love. Stanford

I am not visiting you now.

I was broken when I lost you.

I am vulnerable and devastated.

I lost you and your elder brother.

I lost you both to honor killings and racism.

When I see the world

I am doubly broken and traumatized.

I can’t see losing so many lives.

Our lives and deaths are decided by them.

Our lives do not at all matter.

You see what happened to the Jewish community.

You saw what happened to your sister in India.

And what happened to you in Germany?

Everywhere we are victims, my love

Jihadis and criminals have a full-fledged life.

But Jews and untouchables have short lives, my love.

Our lives are determined by terrorists and religious fanatics, according to my experience with my angel Stanford.

Forgive me for not visiting you with all this happening against our untouchable caste and Jewish community.

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment