Sunday 22 October 2023

November 9–10, July 4, or October 7 is a story of blood and tears

 

November 9–10, July 4, or October 7 is a story of blood and tears

 

Sleeping cells are active cells.

Sleeping cells are wired cells

 

Lone wolves have active cells.

Lone wolves are wired wolves       

 

Homegrown or foreign-grown cells are omnipresent.

Jihadi cells are lone, sleeping, and wired cells

Sleeping cells are omnipresent.

 

When I go to Colombia

When I go to Harvard

When I go to Cambridge

When I go to Oxford

Wherever I go

There are lone wolves and sleeping cells.

Active cells are professors, students, and activists.

 

Political offices and economic offices are active cells

Cultural offices and religious offices are active cells

 

They found a Western alley.

Awards, media, scholarships, citizenship, employment, living together, dating, marriage, asylum, love, and partnership

No border, no fortification, and a global village are their allies.

 

No space is safe for our community.

Borders are trespassed, and lives are taken.

 

Just like our second holocaust on October 7, 2023

Just like my Stanford’s murder on July 4, 2023

Just like my first baby’s murder in 2011(in India)

Whether 1938, November 9–10

Or October 7 or July 4

Erwin Ganz, a Nazi survivor, experienced the November 9–10 carnage in his Jewish community.

Genocide happened

 

Worse than the Holocaust

Israeli blood was shed on their soil.

My son’s blood shed on Nazi’s soil

Whether Jewish blood or my son’s blood

It is the story of blood and tears.

Homegrown and foreign-made wolves are omnipotent and omnipresent.

 

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment