Saturday 21 October 2023

Malign Hearts ----#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

I hold my son. Stanford

I held my son for three days.

Even though he is not alive,

Such a full-of-life boy was killed.

When he is about to be born with a vaccine

Visuals of his moving and swimming are not leaving me.

He was so healthy, according to Dr.Josef Mengele’s heritage.

He was so healthy, moving, and swimming.

But that German gynecologist took away my black son.

Just like those barbarians took away thousands of toddlers on October 7,

Nobody can share our pain and suffering.

But only victims' families, only parents

Crocodile tears are omnipresent, with a malignant heart.

Malign hearts are everywhere, supporting terrorism on one side and crocodile tears for victims on the other.

My heart has broken, and it has been bleeding since July 4.

It is doubled when I see October 7 holocaust, genocide, carnage, massacre, abduction, rape, dismemberment, and maiming for life.

Socially ostracized groups are always victims.

That is why untouchable castes and Jews are victims everywhere.

The global rights movements are malign movements.

One can see it everywhere in the UN, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty, and asylum camps.

Whether in the West or Europe, we, the Gypsis, Romas, Jews, and untouchables, are victims.

Power hunger is everywhere.

Searching for political and economic offices,

Searching for socially ostracized people to victimize us twice, three times, and fourfold unlimitedly

 

Never again, July 4 or October 7.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla, on July 2 or 3.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023, was the burial date of my son Stanford in Regensburg, Germany.

Who is responsible for the death of my baby boy, Stanford Suryaraju Mattimalla? Is caste, race, ethnicity, or untouchability in India, Ethiopia, the Czech Republic, and Germany responsible for the death of my baby boy on Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at the Caritas-Krankenhaus St. Josef in Regensburg, Germany?

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva

No comments:

Post a Comment