Sunday 1 October 2023

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla







When my first baby was killed in honor killings in India,

Hindus celebrated my loss.

When I lost my third baby to racism in Germany.

Muslims and their German allies celebrated my loss.

No more violence; no more taking life.

Save animals and humans from forceful death.

Animal lives matter.

Go vegan; save lives.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla: "Justice for my son Stanford"

 

Love, Truth, and Justice For Stanford

 

#JusticeForStanfordSuryarajuMattimalla

 #GeorgeFloydianVoiceForStanford

 

#JohnRawlsianVoiceForStanford

#CornelWestVoiceForStanford

#AiméCésaireanVoiceForStanford

 

#NancyFraserianVoiceForStanford

 

#GandhianVoiceForStanford

 

Dear Hon’ble Chancellor

 

A German gynecologist vaccinated my African wife Repevax on June 28, 2023, in the Bajuwarenstr., 1A asylum camp, Regensburg, which killed my son on July 2 or 3.

 

@Bundeskanzler @BMG_Bund @POTUS @guardian @nytimes @lemondefr @elpaisinenglish @derspiegel @spiegelonline @SPIEGEL_English @EUCourtPress @amnesty @UN @hrw @UNHumanRights @NATO @EU_Commission @UNGeneva


 

No comments:

Post a Comment