Wednesday 12 October 2022

He released tons of venom about Jewish victims. In the words of my Guru, John Rawls Truth and Justice should be human activists' virtues, for which every Muslim is an enemy.


 

I spoke with a 60-year-old Syrian Muslim asylum seeker yesterday (October, Monday, 11, 2022) from 9a.m to 12 p.m., and in his jihadi words, Jews are Holocaust liars and cruel killers of Muslims and cheaters of whites. He told me by slipping his tongue that his medicine-studied daughter and engineer son were well-established in Germany and Belgium with the fellowships of Europe. He openly said that according to his Islam, every land on earth belongs to Allah, so the entire earth is his and he can do anything whatsoever he can do". He and his wife are another jihadi couple who added to the already established 100+ million jihadis in western countries. He released tons of venom about Jewish victims. In the words of my Guru, John Rawls Truth and Justice should be human activists' virtues, for which every Muslim is an enemy. I stand by my Jewish people even though they hate my untouchable and black communities.

I stand in solidarity with traditional victims of caste, race, religion, ethnic, and gender ideologies, such as untouchable castes, Negroes, Yazidis, sexual minorities, Romanis, Gypsis, and Jews, despite the fact that jews, gypsis, and Yazidis despise my skin and caste.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

LGBTQ + Human Rights Campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment