Tuesday 25 October 2022

Public pulse in India, Nepal and Diaspora: If the rapist is a Muslim, lynch him.


 

Public pulse in India, Nepal and Diaspora

 

Oh, we are so lucky if the rapist is a Brahmin.

I had sex with my god.

 

Oh, if the rapist is a non-Brahmin, oh we are so lucky.

I had sex with my celebrity.

 

If the rapist is a Muslim, lynch him.

If an untouchable looks at a Hindu, Muslim, or Sikh woman, we should lynch him, burn him, or kill him.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla (he/they), black, untouchable caste, labour, founder of Equality Religion.

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia"

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

LGBTQ Rights Campaigner + Untouchable Lives Matter Campaigner + Black Lives Matter Campaigner + Human Rights Campaigner+ Anti-Death Penalty Campaigner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment