Wednesday 19 October 2022

How long will you violate the universal declaration of human rights in Nagaland?


 

Loving a human being is a crime in India and Nepal.

You publicly abused me with iron rods and humiliated me by calling me "Dalit bastard" and "Negro bastard". How dare you love my girl? ". I was made naked, chained me, forced me to kneel down, and saw my blood for loving Scato Swu’s daughter in 2007. It was all done by Scato Swu's family members in the presence of Dimapur SP Singh IPS.

How long will you violate the universal declaration of human rights in Nagaland?

Do you really know the meaning of true love? Have you ever loved someone or been loved by someone for 20 years?

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla, Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship

LGBTQ + Untouchable Lives Matter + Black Lives Matter + Human Rights Campaigner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment