Tuesday 6 June 2023

Demeaning me

Culture is demeaning me.

And raising violence

Iceman is standing tall.

The victim is bending down.

But culture is scaring me.

Everywhere cold-tongues

Nowhere are truth and justice

Love has no place.

Hate is everywhere.

Violence and lies are mothers.

Trauma and stress are daughters

Globe is moving around mother

I am living with her daughter.

The daughter is not leaving me.

Mother is omnipresent and omnipotent.

The lie is winning the hearts of the global village.

Pride is incredibly successful in winning the heart of its mother.

A mother is cheering for her daughter.

 

Culture, tradition, religion, etc. have demeaned me, my parents, and their foremothers for millions of years.

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship".

No comments:

Post a Comment