Monday 12 June 2023

Pure theories

“Went to Cambridge, Oxford, and Colombia

Went to MIT, Stanford, and Imperial

Went to Harvard, and others

Students of Isiah Berlin, John Rawls, and Gramsci

Students of Habermas, Althussier, and Foucault

Teaches liberty, the theory of justice, and organic scholarship.

Teaches the public sphere, ideological state apparatus, and sexuality

Practices my Indian way of life

Dating with my fellow caste scholar

Living with my fellow race fellow

I married my fellow pure theorist.

Having a child from my pure caste emeritus

We are in the pure circles of sacred theories.

Achieved a Nobel Prize for our theories”

 

This is my personal experience with so-called centers for excellence in India and abroad. CSCS-Bangalore, CSSS-Calcutta, CSDS-New Delhi, etc. are examples of this kind of hypocritical life. Their theories and empirical lives are quite the opposite of their profession and daily lives.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

No comments:

Post a Comment