Thursday 15 June 2023

Subjugator

“Whether Jawaharlal Nehru University or not

Whether the Indian Institute of Technology or not

Whether All India Medical Science or not

Whether I am a Marxist scholar or not,

Whether the Ambedkar Institute of Social Science or not

Whether Cambridge University or not

Whether Western or Eastern University or not

Whether the United Nations or not

Whether global human rights scholars or not

Whether Peace University or not

Whether I am an Oxford scholar or not

Whether I am a Cambridge scholar or not

Whether I am a nature scholar or not

Whether I am a JSTOR scholar or not

Whether I am a theorist or not,

Whether west or east

I am the best actor in my mask.

I am like this only with my totalitarian ideologies.

I have brown skin and a white mask.

I am a parasite. I am a subjugator.

I subjugate oppressed

I subjugate the truth.

I subjugate social justice.

I subjugate freedom and liberty.

I subjugate human equality.

I subjugate social equality.

I subjugate every living creature for my power and authority.”

 

I have personal experience with Western-educated theorists and scholars from the Eastern region and their everyday lives with marginalized sections.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

No comments:

Post a Comment