Tuesday 20 June 2023

I firmly stand with the Sikh community. Can you firmly stand with my untouchable community?


 

Sikhs are victims of the Hindutva community but where is my place in the Sikh community? I will support your Khalistan movement, but can you marry my untouchable person? Can you eliminate the caste system and untouchability in your Sikh community? If I am untouchable in your community like my place in the Hindu community then how do you different from Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, and Jains?

 

I firmly stand with the Sikh community.

Can you firmly stand with my untouchable community?

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

No comments:

Post a Comment