Friday 9 June 2023

IS Chaos

“When I am reading the Indian ideology

I heard from my wife.

Have you seen the French news today?

What happens?

Last week, only the Odisha train tragedy happened.

 IS-man killed 260 and 1000 are physically challenged now

That Indian carnage by that lonely Islamic public servant

I said, "What is new?

She said nothing new.

But every day is chaos.

But this time on babies and adults as usual

I asked how many casualties there were.

Since I knew who is a terrorist!

She said there were four babies and two adults.

It was a knife attack during the day.

I opened my laptop to read the news.

I am shocked to see

How the politically correct media is trying to protect that Syrian terrorist

They are using soft words like "war," "trauma," "different values," "stress," "asylum," etc.

The media and politicians are trying to fool victims.

Trying to accommodate tens of millions of terrorists

Including the already existing 200 million terrorists in the West.

I replied to my wife.

Nothing is above reason but religious fanaticism.

As usual, I went to sleep during the night.

Everyday violence in my asylum camp

Inside and outside are unsafe in any asylum camp with these Islamists.

Inside, non-Muslim asylum seekers are unsafe.

Outside, non-Muslims are unsafe.

We are human prey for them.

As usual, the police arrested some Arab thugs and goons at midnight.

The police did not really arrest them but for the sake of the peaceful atmosphere

The next day, I saw them in my asylum camp.

Love Jihadi

Love terrorism

I love politically correct ideology.”

 

 

Prayers for the victims of the Annecy stabbing attack that happened on Thursday, June 8, 2023, in France. German police arrested and released some Arab thugs from my asylum camp at (Friday) midnight on June 9 or early in the morning (Saturday) of June 10, 2023. Muslim securities and administration are clearly watering religious fanaticism through their ideology.

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

No comments:

Post a Comment