Friday 23 June 2023

I am an African, and I am untouchable in the British and their allies’ land


 

I was brought from my African land to British land in late August 1619.

I remained a slave until today in British land.

Brahmins and Muslims are lawmakers, Prime Ministers, and billionaires.

I am still cleaning their shit in my master's land in 2023.

I am an African, and I am untouchable in the British and their allies’ land.

The African community is chained to the cleaning and sanitation sections of Western society. The recent arrivals of the non-African Christian community have occupied every respectable position. Rishi Sunak is now Prime Minister.

 

Can the descendants of African slaves speak?

Brahmin will be the next King or Queen of the UK.

Isn't it racism? If not, what is it?

 

Dr. Suryaraju Mattimalla

Author of the globally acclaimed "Compatibility of the Death Penalty with the Purpose of Criminal Punishment in Ethiopia".

Author of "Why I Am Not Indian: The Untouchable Rejecting India's Citizenship"

No comments:

Post a Comment